Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

banned my post for good info?

I certainly don't agree with the people in charge of this forum being the filthy language that you'd said, but they should explain the reasons for them to delete any posts (if certain members, like me, want to know why they were). I've had posts deleted for a reason that I don't know, and I do feel frustrated when it does happen, but hey-ho it's only a discussion forum and you shouldn't get mad over it (which the OP seems to be, I admit to going over the top when it had occurred personally).

But all in all, some of you need to admit that you love this forum, and without it your life would have an empty space ( :whistle: ). Just don't be a prat on here, tryign to p*ss others on purpose. ( :) ).

I certainly don't agree with the people in charge of this forum being the filthy language that you'd said, but they should explain the reasons for them to delete any posts (if certain members, like me, want to know why they were). I've had posts deleted for a reason that I don't know, and I do feel frustrated when it does happen, but hey-ho it's only a discussion forum and you shouldn't get mad over it (which the OP seems to be, I admit to going over the top when it had occurred personally).

But all in all, some of you need to admit that you love this forum, and without it your life would have an empty space ( :whistle: ). Just don't be a prat on here, tryign to p*ss others on purpose. ( :) ).

I usually get away with it. :ph34r:

Archived