Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Knockaert to Arsenal?

Can't agree with the majority on Knocky. With his centre of gravity and how he plays, I don't think he needs to be particularly quick.

I think it's the players around him that detract from how he performs. I simply think he's better. Get him in a really quick, passing side and I think he'd look very good.

Can't agree with the majority on Knocky. With his centre of gravity and how he plays, I don't think he needs to be particularly quick.

I think it's the players around him that detract from how he performs. I simply think he's better. Get him in a really quick, passing side and I think he'd look very good.

I agree, he's on a completely different wavelength to the rest of the team, simply because they don't/can't think as quick as him. If he was playing in the right team and not stuck out on the right flank having to fulfill his defensive duties then he would look a lot better.

Would still be nice if he was a tad quicker though.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, They bought him when southampton were in league 1

to be fair, there's a big difference between a 17 yr old English U21 international and a 21 yr old French player who has just made his name in the Championship.

But I don't think Arsenal fans would be up in arms either way. They would rather have a big name obviously, but whatever. I don't think there's a good chance Arsenal are taking a hard look at Knocky tho. Maybe in the summer if he finishes out well, but I'm not worried about him moving in Jan

Would need £8.5m minimum to make this satisfactory and all that money being reinvested into the squad immediately.

£5m just doesn't make sense with the money we've already paid. You could call him high risk gamble so you want top money because he's seems to have sort of paid off.

Why were Arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea etc not offering £5m when was in France??? They can't have it all their way, they're relying on Knocky wanting to play for them and forcing the transfer on their terms. Luckily for us we have the least tolerant manager for these sly tactics in the country and Knocky will have been told (If he's getting sound advice from his agent) to never show his ambition cards if they don't involve LCFC, even if he does want to play for a bigger club. NP would ruin his life.

Someone like Wenger might get him to play fast football within a team situation but I don't see it here. The bloke catches the eye with something different or spectacular once in a while but he flatters to deceive.

As I said months ago, he's a liability defensively and so often makes others look bad by going race-about with his eyes closed and running into brick walls called defenders.

As already suggested elsewhere, his best position is central, supporting the so-called strikeforce, if that's what it could be called at Hull. lol.

At least, as nothing but a creator in the front third of the pitch, our more reliable midfielders can mop up any mess and if he's doing his "magic" upfield and, without the constraints of more than token defensive responsibilities, he might well give a better show and be more effective.

Would I sell him given the chance? Well, there's some might be tempted at £6m-8m but potential promotion is worth a lot more to us than that so I don't see the need. He'll still be valuable if we stay down and would certainly be worth more if he plays a part in getting us up.

What I'd like is for us to use him better.

He always has come across as someone who is using Leicester as his "shop window". I remember an article a couple of months ago which he said he wants to be playing the Premiership, whether it's with Leicester City or not.

Either way don't think there's much in this story, particularly as he's not been at his best in the past few weeks.

No where near good enough for them. His decision making at times is woeful and he doesn't have any pace. That and hes just not good enough

He's young and learning, that why he makes bad decisions and he will learn for them.

Seem fairly quick to me, not rapid but quick enough.

His only going to get better!

Archived