Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Knockaert to Arsenal?

I love the fact we have a potential gem on our hands and i guess we dont need the cash plus the rumours we may have paid upto 2.8mill for him.

I have to say i would be sad to see him go so soon. However i do think he has the potential to play at a higher level and maybe a bigger club has more options of playing with a luxuary player.

But if the club came out and said by selling him we can spend a million on a striker. Bring in a left back, centre half, right bavk etc and that is how we plan to fund it. I'd say thanks for huddersfield and all the best.

But 5 mill has to be the minimum

"However, Wenger may think twice about a move - Knockaert was arrested early this month, following an unspecified public order incident. He was later released on police bail. And if this is an indication of possible disciplinary problems in the future, the youngster would not have impressed his senior compatriot."

:D It was hardly crime of the year!

"However, Wenger may think twice about a move - Knockaert was arrested early this month, following an unspecified public order incident. He was later released on police bail. And if this is an indication of possible disciplinary problems in the future, the youngster would not have impressed his senior compatriot."

:D It was hardly crime of the year!

lol He was in Sosho last night, genuinely would not surprise me if he gets arrested for sexual assault one day with the way he handles women!

Archived