Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
azaa holland

Millwall Pricks

How much did or current squad (usual 18) cost? £10 mill? Maybe less. Do not get all this big spending bollocks. Mills and Beckford yes, but they're gone, and not Pearson players. Never seen the c word used so much on 1 page!

Millwall in having genuinely mentally-inept fans shocker.

As a club, their only point of note is having been football's pantomime villain for several decades. Since Paphitis cleaned the club up, they have nothing. No wonder nobody wants to play for them.

Can't understand why they're so pissed at CW and LCFC when their club never bid enough for him. What's he supposed to do? Join a club that can't afford him?

Should be mad at their own little club for showing no ambition at all.

Clearly some of them can't comprehend the fact that the loan put him in the shop window and he has used them to move onto bigger and better things.

Play infront of 10,000 every other week or 22/23k and earn better wages and be closer to home...no brainer.

Welcome aboard Chris!

88 guests.

:wave: Millwall, thanks for aiding us in nurturing our future talents. At least you've got N'Guessan...

Don't remind me. I'm well gutted that we let N'guessan go. He was a Leicester legend. Milwall have got one over on us, there...

:ph34r:

Can't understand why they're so pissed at CW and LCFC when their club never bid enough for him. What's he supposed to do? Join a club that can't afford him?

Should be mad at their own little club for showing no ambition at all.

100% agree with this, end of the day he has joined as he is close to his home so he can go home every night instead of a hotel all the time. Well I say hotel more then likely a shabby bedsit in east london lol as that's all they can afford lol. Get paid a bit more. I certainly know what I would choose.

Archived