Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
azaa holland

Millwall Pricks

there once was apoor little cockney

The term 'knuckle dragger' is so overused on this forum. Dished out to anyone who disagrees with a leftie. However, 'knuckle dragger' when referring to Millwall is just far too kind. I know one decent wall fan from England trips, but the rest are just retards of the highest calibre

One of the nutmegs could not even spell Leicester. :D Why on earth do they exist, what exactly does Millwall bring to the table of football ? If they went bankrupt tomorrow no one apart from their pond life supporters would give a toss. Even their motto " Nobody likes us but we don't care " is an admittance of just how low everyone else sees them yet somehow they cheer themselves up with it. They are what they have always been a boil on the bum of football. :xmasangry:

There must be some intelligent Millwall fans out there who are really, really embarrassed by the mouthbreathers on their forums and Twitter.

I remember watching a mini-documentary about a Millwall fan who was a Cambridge law graduate, she seemed a really lovely lady.

It's fans like her I feel sorry for really, because the kind of idiots we've seen since signing Chris Wood seem to dominate Millwall's fanbase.

There must be some intelligent Millwall fans out there who are really, really embarrassed by the mouthbreathers on their forums and Twitter.

I remember watching a mini-documentary about a Millwall fan who was a Cambridge law graduate, she seemed a really lovely lady.

It's fans like her I feel sorry for really, because the kind of idiots we've seen since signing Chris Wood seem to dominate Millwall's fanbase.

maybe she goes down there looking for business after they get into trouble with plod :xmassmile:

Its annoying though when you loan a player who does well and a BIGGER and BETTER club takes that player from your grasp. No wonder they are pissed off . I sincerely hope that we have not directly influenced the number of battered spouse related incidents in that area of London. Halfway houses are already at breaking point.

A law graduate folowing Millwall ? well she can't be that clever then ?

It was just the same when we pinched DD from under Barnsley's nose last season, albeit with a little less vitriol. It's a shame as I know several Millwall fans who are lovely people, seems as though they're in the minority though.

On the surface they seem lovely.

But their discreet weekend pursuits reveal the inner beast.....

original.jpg

Archived