Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Cardiff Away

Right.... Before I get stitched upat this shit hole again...... My tickets for the very first original game(before the twelve other dates were set) are ok for tomorrow????

Got a feeling I'm going to struggle getting in and will have to pay again like I did for the cup game last year when my tickets didn't arrive.... Will I be ok????

Right.... Before I get stitched upat this shit hole again...... My tickets for the very first original game(before the twelve other dates were set) are ok for tomorrow????

Got a feeling I'm going to struggle getting in and will have to pay again like I did for the cup game last year when my tickets didn't arrive.... Will I be ok????

Yes. The club confirmed on twitter that any tickets bought for another date are still valid for the game.

@HeathcoteStu

@OfficialFOXES if I bought tickets for the original Cardiff game are they still valid for Tuesday night?

@OfficialFOXES

@HeathcoteStu yes, tickets are still valid for Tuesday night's match.

You use the original ticket, even the tickets brought when it was scheduled for 9th April still had Jan date on

Didn't get mine till last friday,wasn't going to go but a tenner return on the coach was too good to miss!Ticket says a saturday in Jan on it,Standard for a postponed match.The pie,pint and scarf had better be good though! :thumbup:

Never been before either, anybody know where the away fans go before and after the game? I dont fancy strolling into a pub full of cardiff fans with a broad leicester accent...

Anywhere in town will be fine. Most Cardiff fans drink in Canton before the match which can be a bit dodgy but even the spoons there will be fine as long as yer not there to cause trouble.

My ticket hasn't arrived, if the club refuse to put one on the coach for me tomorrow I will go mad.

They're sending mine down on the coach so they should do yours as well. Its snowing here in Bristol :( cant be doing with that - I'll never make it over in time.

Does anyone who is driving know of any decent places to park? Is it easy enough etc?

They're sending mine down on the coach so they should do yours as well. Its snowing here in Bristol :( cant be doing with that - I'll never make it over in time.

Does anyone who is driving know of any decent places to park? Is it easy enough etc?

You can park in the ground, it has an away fans car park enclosed against the away entrances.

Just found out I have a meeting in Cardiff tomorrow - what luck!

Does anybody know if I can pay on the gate in the Leicester end?

Also, I've never been to Cardiff before. Is it easy to get from Cardiff city center to the ground (and back). My hotel is in the city center next to Cardiff Central station.

Archived