Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

48 hr. Flash sale 20% off all Kits

Am I right in thinking the quality of the shirts is shite? They look nice there but seeing them in the flesh is usually a different thing altogether.

Says £42 when I went to order LCFC marketing department if you are reading may I suggest that next time you advertise an offer you actually implement it

Starts 1at Jan

I had a dream last night I swam across the English channel, when I arrived on french shores, obviously exhausted, I looked up to be greeted by Knockaert who was standing at the top of a sand dune. He had a hunter jacket on but nothing else and his balls were hanging down. He opened his arms to me and bellowed at the top of his voice "welcome to my land" in a French accent. I think he should definitely be on the poster

I had a dream last night I swam across the English channel, when I arrived on french shores, obviously exhausted, I looked up to be greeted by Knockaert who was standing at the top of a sand dune. He had a hunter jacket on but nothing else and his balls were hanging down. He opened his arms to me and bellowed at the top of his voice "welcome to my land" in a French accent. I think he should definitely be on the poster

lol

Archived