Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Neil Danns- Huddersfield

All i'm saying is that i'm very surprised that no-one wants to sign Danns or Beckford permanently.

I'm sure they do. The point is if they are on £30k here and any other club will offer £10k on a permanent WE have to pay the other £20k. When you send them on a short term loan the other club is much more likely to pay more in wages as it's only a short term thing and not a three year outlay.

So you might take 15k a week from the other team, saving you more money whilst also keeping the player as your asset. So that if by some miracle Beckford score 20 goals you have something people might offer 30k a week to take off your hands.

They still have all the top teams to play again other than us, so could be a good move to help improve their team. Probably too far back to hurt us in any way, but they are more capable of taking points of the teams we need than someone in the bottom three. Could work very well in our favour is they beat one or two of those around us.

I'd write it in that they both MUST play against us :D

:D

Maybe we could send them Vardy as well. Then let them play in the cup, least we won't have to worry about them scoring.

:rolleyes:

They still have all the top teams to play again other than us, so could be a good move to help improve their team. Probably too far back to hurt us in any way, but they are more capable of taking points of the teams we need than someone in the bottom three. Could work very well in our favour is they beat one or two of those around us.

Very good point. Glad to see we have been able to get rid of (a portion of) his wages again.

Lets face it, even if Udders go on a great run, we would have to fall off pretty badly to allow them to cause us any trouble at this stage. That would be more down to the players still here than those two.

Archived