Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Neil Danns- Huddersfield

Always thought Danns was a bit overrated. Better individual than team player. That said, he's a very handy squad player in this division. I'd rather have him ready to play for us than at a divisional rival. I'm sure he'll go but i'd value him at £1 mill at least - which I bet we won't get.

neil danns â€@dannzy1

So just to keep you up to date I'm going on loan this afternoon I will announce who to around 1pm really appreciate the support, thank you

neil danns â€@dannzy1

Need to play games , so it's best for all involved, it is to a club I've never played for before just so to stop all the speculation ,thanks

neil danns â€@dannzy1

And a team I haven't been heavily linked to

If we can't sell them now I see no reason why the summer would be any easier. Only reason to loan is if Pearson isn't 100% sure if he still wants them or not, and he clearly doesn't.

Who said it would be easier in the summer?

A reason to loan is because people are more likely to stump up a larger amount of his wages for a short to mid term loan, than they will taking him on a three year contract. And with the wages involved they aren't going to want to pay a fee.

So in the short time it saves us more money loaning as we will be receiving a larger proportion of his wages. Whilst also keeping him as our asset in the hope he performs well and someone comes in with an offer we deem acceptable for a permanent transfer.

If we can't sell them now I see no reason why the summer would be any easier. Only reason to loan is if Pearson isn't 100% sure if he still wants them or not, and he clearly doesn't.

Or to get his wages or at least some of them off our wage bill maybe :doh:

Edit: Beat me to it Babs!

Archived