Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Neil Danns- Huddersfield

What's he done that is so wrong to receive all this abuse? He always seem decent but somewhat inconsistent. Not really sure what type of player he is supposed to be but had some good performances for us (Derby last year) and would be a good squad player. How much is he on? Do people actually know?

I will give him a piggy back up North, properly up North like Arbroath.

And yet you get all arsey when someone says they think SSL is an average Championship player.

Danns brings energy to a team. He's a terrier at chasing balls down he just happens to give the ball away a fair bit too.

He's another solid mid table level championship player. At the moment I'd keep him because we don't have anyone who hounds midfield quite like he does and if Drinky got injured I'd rather have him in than Wellens.

Not a big fan of Danns as a footballer gives the ball away far too much, but like any player if he gets his head down and works hard and forces his way back into the squad I will have no problem with that, but I can't see him ever getting any game time ahead of DD, King or James though.

If Bristol want him and he wants to go, then we should sell and replace with younger, better, and on a lower wage.

Not a big fan of Danns as a footballer gives the ball away far too much, but like any player if he gets his head down and works hard and forces his way back into the squad I will have no problem with that, but I can't see him ever getting any game time ahead of DD, King or James though.

If Bristol want him and he wants to go, then we should sell and replace with younger, better, and on a lower wage.

What??? Someone like king, drinky or james??/ ;)

Archived