Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian the fox

City players in Tax disc scandal

A few minutes to kill before kick off today , took the chance to glance enviously at

some of the amazing cars our players drive these days .......! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Absolutely gutted to notice 2 out of road tax .................... :o :o :o :o :o :o

Although not too surprised I was shocked to see them "sporting " personalised number -plates !

Anyone like to hazard a guess which players these were ? :unsure:

Lets keep it tongue in cheek :P

On a side note, any body notice the old alpha that's always parked there and anybody know who drives such a thing?

I haven't noticed that but on away days there is always a white Transit van parked in the players area and taped off with the players cars, no idea why that is always there.

A few minutes to kill before kick off today , took the chance to glance enviously at

some of the amazing cars our players drive these days .......! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Absolutely gutted to notice 2 out of road tax .................... :o :o :o :o :o :o

Although not too surpised I was shocked to see them "sporting " personalised number -plates !

Anyone like to hazard a guess which players these were ? :unsure:

Lets keep it tongue in cheek :P

The foreign ones are all tax free, is Knockies the Audi in the matt black wrap?

That does look good.

Followed that Audi (not in a stalker way) to the petrol station on Narborough rd after the Huddersfield game, but Futacs was driving.

Archived