Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

Barclay Out

After reading what happened to weasel. Why don't we stage a protest at the next home game. Take posters in, kevin barclay what a willy puller chant. The club will have to listen. Do against boro on tv so sky pick up on it.

Do it like the Pierrepoint out protest ? We need 20,000 signs making and need to be heard.

It would also help if, on top of LCFCWeasel contacting Radio Leics, others called in and voiced their opinion.

I haven't personally had anything to do with him, but everyone on these messages boards, TalkingBalls and otherwise have all said what an awful human being he is.

Get it known.

Need to get in the mercury aswell. We need to do something because we need to protect our fans. Protest is the way forward. Anyone know how we can get atleast 5000 Barclay out signs for the boro game ? I will stand at the bsck of the kop handing them out.

We either moan on here or do something about kevin barclay.

Need to get in the mercury aswell. We need to do something because we need to protect our fans. Protest is the way forward. Anyone know how we can get atleast 5000 Barclay out signs for the boro game ? I will stand at the bsck of the kop handing them out.

We either moan on here or do something about kevin barclay.

Signs or leaflets what dyu mean mate ?

If only it could be this easy.

Unfortunately he is very experienced, highly qualified as a stadium safety officer and therefore difficult to replace.

The fact that he has the tact of a Bernard Manning joke is irrelevant, as is his unpopularity. It'll take a lot before he's shifted, especially considering he was promoted last year as well.

Lcfc weasel got arrested today for throwing a roll of sandwich bags down from the top of the family stand.

eh?Arrested for throwing sandwich bags, sounds a bit silly that, mind you in this day and age where a football kicked at you can kill you im not surprised. Bloody daft that is.

If only it could be this easy.

Unfortunately he is very experienced, highly qualified as a stadium safety officer and therefore difficult to replace.

The fact that he has the tact of a Bernard Manning joke is irrelevant, as is his unpopularity. It'll take a lot before he's shifted, especially considering he was promoted last year as well.

But atleast get our voices heard. We can't let this just pass. Barry pierrepoint qas chief exq of the club. Even if he doesn't sacked. You're telling me 5000 barclay out signs won't get the club thinking.

Also think its a tad unfair to tarnish all coppers with the same brush. Let's hope some people don't need to call 999 in their life, what would happeif someone got assulted, inform the police I assume? Or stand there with the "POLICE OUT" banners instead and tell the police operator they are ALL useless and that you don't need their help?

Bit of a blinkered view, I know people are upset about sandwich bag gate but let's not blow things out of proportion.

So what do you think we should do ? Its seem very harsh and he spent alot of time and effort. I'm pissed off at the club. In all seriousness now, we're both city fans but don't you get sick of how the club treat you as a fan now? Its not fun anymore, over zealous people at the club don't want atmosphere and thats the big kicker. Filbert street is turning in her grave after todays events.

So let's get this straight did Barclays personally chuck him out then caution him? Don't think he quite has the power to issue a police caution? "POLICE OUT"

Barclay's the 'head of safety' or something along those lines, and from what I've seen, his attitude towards the fans is nothing other than a disgrace.

I'd back this, I've not had anything personal with him but I know plenty who have and he sounds completely cancerous on the club.

So what do you think we should do ? Its seem very harsh and he spent alot of time and effort. I'm pissed off at the club. In all seriousness now, we're both city fans but don't you get sick of how the club treat you as a fan now? Its not fun anymore, over zealous people at the club don't want atmosphere and thats the big kicker. Filbert street is turning in her grave after todays events.

Too right. Sick of people going "oh that's how football is nowadays" that's how it is because too many sit back and accept it, just because it's a regularity doesn't make it right.

Our club needs a serious look at its PR, surely up there with the worst in the country.

Ok thats the spirit. Protest at boro on sky (that will help shit loads ) We needs signs with BARCLAY OUT on. Atleast the kop covered in them. L1 and K also. Lots of anti barclay chants. Also lots of confetti, for weasel. Lets go back to 99 and show them a good protest. Get bentleys roof and talking balls aware. Get the mercury on board and radio leicester. Barclay out !

Ok thats the spirit. Protest at boro on sky (that will help shit loads ) We needs signs with BARCLAY OUT on. Atleast the kop covered in them. L1 and K also. Lots of anti barclay chants. Also lots of confetti, for weasel. Lets go back to 99 and show them a good protest. Get bentleys roof and talking balls aware. Get the mercury on board and radio leicester. Barclay out !

We've got to inform people of what's going on though, people won't jump onside of something like that unless it's well documented what a cvnt he actually is.

But I like your attitude and today, despite the farce, has given me a bit of hope in our support, seem as united as I can remember in ages, and I really like that.

Archived