Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

Barclay Out

Not being funny, but the facts need to be cleared up before trying to take any action. One minute its a bag of confetti and a toilet roll thrown, now its a heavy roll of sandwich bags. If thats the case, then this whole thing might not have seemed so clever if it had hit an old 90 year old boy in the back of the head.

In all fairness, we have to react in a publicly acceptable way. Weasel got thrown out for "throwing a missile" - if this was reported in the media, we could be made to look extremely negative, almost portrayed as hooligans. However, I think someone mentioned this before, if we are organised, make a group, take surveys of opinions and be reasonable with the club then they have to listen because we have negotiated with them on their level, instead of looking like a group of hooligans. Then, get the media involved. I don't think a protest would particularly do anything, other than getting people thrown out.

Ok thats the spirit. Protest at boro on sky (that will help shit loads ) We needs signs with BARCLAY OUT on. Atleast the kop covered in them. L1 and K also. Lots of anti barclay chants. Also lots of confetti, for weasel. Lets go back to 99 and show them a good protest. Get bentleys roof and talking balls aware. Get the mercury on board and radio leicester. Barclay out !

Not a chance in hell. You'll get the same response as chucking paper a few weeks ago.

You people make me laugh.

Safety is the single most important thing in any football ground. The people that maintain it are NOT jobsworths but good people performing an essential role. The sooner the club clamps down on yobbish behaviour the better. For a start they should eject anyone flaunting stadium rules by standing during the game. Does no one remember Hillsboro or Heysel?

Get off the back of officialdom and support the club.

Safety is the single most important thing in any football ground. The people that maintain it are NOT jobsworths but good people performing an essential role. The sooner the club clamps down on yobbish behaviour the better. For a start they should eject anyone flaunting stadium rules by standing during the game. Does no one remember Hillsboro or Heysel?

DUCK!

Shut up you clown.

It's Barclay himself!

>_<

why will they throw people out, as long as no one fvcks up and starts fighting they have no reason to throw anyone out?

I'm afraid thats just what will happen. The stewards will come and ask you to stop, you wont stop, words will exchange and it will get heated. The situation will snowball and people will be kicked out.

The only way to deal with this sort of thing is negotiation. Protests achieve absolutely nothing these days.

I think we should wait and see what Weasel wants, he admits he threw the item, but may wish to appeal as there was no intent to cause harm and the object used seems to be of a harmless nature. Surely contact with the club through Stringer is initially the best method to prevent any form of ban on him rather than talking of protest.

Clearly the sanction appears to be excessive and hopefully a sensible solution can be found.

I'm afraid thats just what will happen. The stewards will come and ask you to stop, you wont stop, words will exchange and it will get heated. The situation will snowball and people will be kicked out.

The only way to deal with this sort of thing is negotiation. Protests achieve absolutely nothing these days.

You can't win though. The club won't listen to any reasoned argument.

First of all, Barclay is just doing his job, BUT, the problem is he`s trying to do the job with as little flexibility as is possible.

Make no mistake, if there were not so many in L1 that stood on block, he would have stopped that as well, and i expect the fact that he`s not been able to stop that, really grates with him too.

Some clubs safety officers use a bit of common sense and seem to turn a blind eye to some things, where as Barclay is indeed a jobsworth, who is not interested in anything but doing it to the letter of the law.

Problem is, he has the law on his side, however stupid or petty some of those laws may seem to us.

Piss off and watch Rugby then

:crylaugh::clap:

some arse*** was throwing sweets constantly throughout the game , no need for it ..........

the grant-mitchell look-alike (barclay) spent the last 30 minutes of the game trying to get him pinched .... then the bog-roll was threw

Is the weasel the scruffy pensioner with the face -paint ?

Archived