Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

Barclay Out

some arse*** was throwing sweets constantly throughout the game , no need for it ..........

the grant-mitchell look-alike (barclay) spent the last 30 minutes of the game trying to get him pinched .... then the bog-roll was threw

Is the weasel the scruffy pensioner with the face -paint ?

No lol

There's only one thing which will make the club listen.

We should boycott a game.

If we are at home in the FA Cup 4th round then this would be a good time. We don't really need a cup run, no-one has yet paid for a ticket and it won't damage our promotion attempt.

There's only one thing which will make the club listen.

We should boycott a game.

If we are at home in the FA Cup 4th round then this would be a good time. We don't really need a cup run, no-one has yet paid for a ticket and it won't damage our promotion attempt.

wow

I think boycotting is a bit extreme :L however something needs to be done on a large scale to force the club to listen! But no matter what we do everyone needs to remember that if anyone starts fighting then our point goes straight out the window and they will clamp Down even more!

I think boycotting is a bit extreme :L however something needs to be done on a large scale to force the club to listen! But no matter what we do everyone needs to remember that if anyone starts fighting then our point goes straight out the window and they will clamp Down even more!

Mass Riot is the Key.

Or Boycott the Club Shop! :thumbup:

Was any involved in the gang of 4 protest ? pierpoint was higher then Barclay ever could dream off. How much am i looking at for 5000 Barclay out signs ?

depends, where you get them done, what they are made of, how big they are and where abouts in the country they are. If it comes to it you could make some yourself

You people make me laugh.

Safety is the single most important thing in any football ground. The people that maintain it are NOT jobsworths but good people performing an essential role. The sooner the club clamps down on yobbish behaviour the better. For a start they should eject anyone flaunting stadium rules by standing during the game. Does no one remember Hillsboro or Heysel?

Get off the back of officialdom and support the club.

What the hell has Hillsborough got to do with throwing Sandwich bags?

I'm sorry but exercising that statement is bang out of order, people have dedicated their lives fighting for justice and bereavement for that cause. Yet your saying throwing sandwich bags can cause the same problem?

Don't you ****ing dare manipulate a serious incident like that.

We think we are supporters of the club but the fact is we are paying customers.

This leads to a strange situation where loyalty compels us to continue to go to the KPS even though we might not be getting satisfaction from the product purchased.

Supporters will keep walking through the turnstyles through thick and thin. However they will also want to get excited about the game and show their support in traditional and new ways. While there have to be limits to behaviour in the stadium, the club cannot expect fans to behave as nothing more than consumers of a product while relying on fan's loyalty.

This issue does not concern me directly. However, if the club will not listen to fan's concerns then the one thing the club cannot ignore is if fans act like consumers unhappy with a product and vote with their feet.

We think we are supporters of the club but the fact is we are paying customers.

This leads to a strange situation where loyalty compels us to continue to go to the KPS even though we might not be getting satisfaction from the product purchased.

Supporters will keep walking through the turnstyles through thick and thin. However they will also want to get excited about the game and show their support in traditional and new ways. While there have to be limits to behaviour in the stadium, the club cannot expect fans to behave as nothing more than consumers of a product while relying on fan's loyalty.

This issue does not concern me directly. However, if the club will not listen to fan's concerns then the one thing the club cannot ignore is if fans act like consumers unhappy with a product and vote with their feet.

you are surely not suggesting we kick them in the face?!

Waste of time going down this road IMO. The root causes we are talking about are way bigger than this incident or even the club/fans, it quickly becomes deeply political and as LCFC supporters we are not even united on what we want for our matchday experience. The abysmal failure of the authorities to ensure everybody in the stadium can enjoy the match in the manner they wish is the root cause, this is unfair, safe standing trials are the answer but we're also a football club and I want to be supporting the team right now for the promotion push rather than distractions while we try to change the world with a revolutionary act and fail miserably and some of us get lifetime bans etc, standing is clamped down on, whatever the future holds, it ain't gonna be pretty if we go down this road.

On cold reflection it's a fair point that somebody might have been disturbed to have it land on them, not for any chance of injury (it acted exactly like a streamer, by the time it was further down the stand it was just a long strand of plastic) but it might give somebody a fright when they're not expecting it. The club over-reacted in dealing with it, I hope Weasel appeals and his reprimand is adjusted to fit his actions and reduced to a "don't do it again" caution.

Sorry folks but I'm in the "who the fvck is Kevin Barclay" camp and will just move on and get my confetti ready for my trip to Brizzle. Good luck Weasel, hope they see sense and you get a ticking off rather than hung out to dry.

It seems to me that having advertised publically on here the fact that he is going to fill bags with paper and make them available to others, it was not a good idea to become highly visible by throwing the bags around, when throwing anything is potentially dangerous. I don’t blame the stewards for being concerned, that’s their job and they have to be watchful and perhaps they were more jumpy due to the different seating arrangements. But I agree absolutely that as no harm was done and none intended the club should not have reported the matter to the police. All that was necessary was a friendly word with a loyal fan and a request to obey the rules. Whilst I understand the ill feeling towards the club the matter is best handled through reasoned argument. It is wrong to throw stuff at a football match but come on in this case it posed no more of a threat than a balloon or plastic ball and you’ve seen them.

Haha, well this thread certainly proves one thing - a large portion of the posters on here really are the arseholes of this world!

Throw something around in a public space and think it's fine?!? Why the hell shouldn't he have been punished? If I head into Highcross today and chuck some stuff around I'll get done.

Before anyone has a moan, I'm very much in favour of encouraging more atmosphere etc, but it has to be done in an appropriate way.

To anyone who has actually posted on here defending it - please try and engage your single figure IQ before making pathetically idiotic comments.

This whole situation pretty well demonstrates a large portion of the problem with much of society today.

To be fair, a warning by the steward/police etc should have been enough. Unless the offender has previous and is known to the authorities. A bit of common sense was needed.

Having worked as a steward, fans are generally not chucked out for the offence, it is more the way they react to being 'told off' by the steward. Now I am not saying this happened here, but many a time I was told to **** off by a fan or other abusive language for doing something they don't agree with.

Not Barclays biggest fan but surely the rules are the bigger problem, the club would just employ somebody else to enforce the rules.

Haha, well this thread certainly proves one thing - a large portion of the posters on here really are the arseholes of this world!

Throw something around in a public space and think it's fine?!? Why the hell shouldn't he have been punished? If I head into Highcross today and chuck some stuff around I'll get done.

Before anyone has a moan, I'm very much in favour of encouraging more atmosphere etc, but it has to be done in an appropriate way.

To anyone who has actually posted on here defending it - please try and engage your single figure IQ before making pathetically idiotic comments.

This whole situation pretty well demonstrates a large portion of the problem with much of society today.

Fvck me, have you stumbled onto the wrong site, I think you meant to be at www.dailyexpress.co.uk?

Archived