Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

LCFC fixture wallpaper

• 2 years later...

Bit uneconomical for the club to bring out wallpaper for every new fixture list. Even if they did, it would take hours to put up, cost at least 100 quid to do a whole room, you'd risk upsetting the other half and then there's the issue of fixtures being rearranged.

surely one of our wonderful photoshoppers could make one for us.....pleeeeeaaaase

Was already planning on it over the weekend ;)

Any requests for resolution/aspect ratio? I'll default to 16:9 for selfish reasons...

Didnt have as much time over the weekend as I thought I'd have, so just an update of the one I made for last year, for now. Quality isn't great but it's the max file size I can upload at the minute, so will fix that later.

Planning to try and get at least one more done this week, if time allows...

post-14548-0-67882500-1437392337_thumb.j

Really happy with this one. I can easily change the background (and adjust the layout to suit) if anyone has any suggestions (preferably with a link to a high quality pic for the BG)

Preview:

preview.png

1920x1080 (Warning, large file sizes):

Version 1 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/btznffvr3emh9sm/444.png?dl=0

Version 2 (All gold teams) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/3a4dr2f9mzt6d0u/333.png?dl=0

If you want to use it on lower-resolution 16:9 monitors, make sure to set it to fit to screen, otherwise you'll find that the edges get cut off...

Yeah that's pretty swanky.

If you can hook us up with a 1920 x 1080 one that'd be brilliant.

It's an old psd and I'm not sure how well it'll scale up, so I might have to recreate it. Will give it a go later in the week.

Good work Xen - but I just noticed the Spurs date is 22 not 12.

Might be nice to have something with Ranieri on - just a thought.

Crap, good spot. Fixing now...

Reuploaded the images so the links should go to the right file now.

Archived