Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

Knockeart

say your point to dsquared2 not me, they are a very successfull designer clothing company, who will probably look you up and down and laugh at your clothes. So unless you Mr fashion yourself don't criticize other peoples gear !

I've never heard of dsquared2, does that make my opinion on what I can see with mine eyes invalid?

Knocky's loaded so he can waste his dosh on whatever 'fashionable' malarkey he wants. I personally think it's silly to buy something because of the label attached to it - guaranteed way to get ripped off.

say your point to dsquared2 not me, they are a very successfull designer clothing company, who will probably look you up and down and laugh at your clothes. So unless you Mr fashion yourself don't criticize other peoples gear !

You seem to rate dsquared2.

Did you dress Knockaert or something?

Oh no! The big name fashion company might laugh at me! At least I'm not wearing ****ing pantaloons. Just because they're 'big name' and 'successful' doesn't mean they don't look absolutely ridiculous.

Archived