Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

Knockeart

Dodn't go either but apparently he hobbled over to our fans at the end. Can't be that bad else the coaching staff wouldn't have allowed him anywhere

Hopefully he is back in time for Friday, good to hear he came out at the end to congratulate the fans.

Alan Young seems to think that Knockaert is a soft European fairy who isn't tough enough for the British game.

Alan's never wrong.

"Alan Young is excited about the arrival of Jermaine Beckford for £4.5million from Premier League side Everton.

""Nugent and Beckford will terrorise defences. Absolutely.""

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Alan-Young-relishing-impact-Leicester-City-s-new/story-13253589-detail/story.html

Alan Young seems to think that Knockaert is a soft European fairy who isn't tough enough for the British game.

Alan's never wrong.

"Alan Young is excited about the arrival of Jermaine Beckford for £4.5million from Premier League side Everton.

http://www.thisislei...tail/story.html

To be fair I'm struggling to remember a single FTer who didn't think the same when the move was announced. Hindsight's a wonderful thing.

To be fair I'm struggling to remember a single FTer who didn't think the same when the move was announced. Hindsight's a wonderful thing.

For the record, I didn't.

Not that it's important. I thought Pantsil and Johnson were going to take us to the next level.

Alan's never wrong.

http://www.thisislei...tail/story.html

Such a dated style of opinion and it's so embarrassing how clubs release youngsters for "not being tall enough".

Such a dated style of opinion and it's so embarrassing how clubs release youngsters for "not being tall enough".

Alan Young's clueless. This is the man who claimed that there was no way Sven was going anywhere and only an idiot would would even conisder sacking him, on live Radio......18 hours later he was in the giro que. :rolleyes:

People said that he was ripping them apart with his skill in the first 15 minutes. Was the tackle a bit of a response to that? Or just a normal tackle?

The hard takle was a bit of a response to the fact they couldnt handle him at all, he was hobbling around asking to be subbed for a good 3-4 minutes before we took him off as well, they got a stretcher out but he limped off by himself. I think he'll be out for a couple of games tbh. Subbed after 20 minutes but he still couldnt walk properly at full time. Was amazed he came over to the fans at the end.

Archived