Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

Knockeart

He's had a scan on his ankle, Pearson has said he hopes he's not out for ' too long '

We need him fit as Dyer is in appalling nick and Marshall isn't exactly covering himself in gold right now.

If Knockaert is injured i'd be going balls deep on a new winger this week, which we should be doing anyway. I don't want Dyer or Gallagher anywhere near our team right now, likewise Wellens.

He's had a scan on his ankle, Pearson has said he hopes he's not out for ' too long '

We need him fit as Dyer is in appalling nick and Marshall isn't exactly covering himself in gold right now.

If Knockaert is injured i'd be going balls deep on a new winger this week, which we should be doing anyway. I don't want Dyer or Gallagher anywhere near our team right now, likewise Wellens.

Bit harsh to lump Dyer in with those two, he's been decent this season.

Bit harsh to lump Dyer in with those two, he's been decent this season.

I know, but the last month his form has been atrocious. It's the same every season, he goes from fairly reliable to absolute dog muck during the winter months. He'll no doubt pop up in March and start doing alright again. I'd rather we bought in another winger to see out the season, he's not a player whose good enough for a top 2 team.

What sort of ****ing trousers are these? lol

BBnBvX2CMAIEM-X.jpg

Special loose fit to accommodate an adult-size nappy, do you think? :unsure:

If he's not nappy-trained, it could explain why he apparently lives up at the station - and why that last cubicle is always locked!

Maybe also explains why he is often subbed after 60 or 70 mins. Perhaps the ankle injury story is just cover and he's really undergoing intensive incontinency therapy?!

Non! Sérieusement! Très bien joué à Leicester en 12-13, Monsieur Knocky! L'avenir de Knocky chez Leicester City s'annonce bien...Knocky et LCFC, ensemble dans la Premier League!

"Ne vendez pas Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert,

Vous ne semblez pas tout à fait comprendre,

Si vous vendez Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert,

Une véritable émeute vous attend!"

Are you looking at the same picture as the rest of us?

say your point to dsquared2 not me, they are a very successfull designer clothing company, who will probably look you up and down and laugh at your clothes. So unless you Mr fashion yourself don't criticize other peoples gear !

say your point to dsquared2 not me, they are a very successfull designer clothing company, who will probably look you up and down and laugh at your clothes. So unless you Mr fashion yourself don't criticize other peoples gear !

We don't all have the detailed knowledge of clothing that you have I'm afraid, I'd imagine people were just poking fun for the sake of it.

Designer or not, they look fvcking sh*t. :cool:

Archived