Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Blackpool away

Does anyone know how many tickets we get. We are season ticket holders but want to take a couple of family members as well so wonder if there will be any left for general sale??

From football ground guide

Away fans are housed on one side of the temporary East Stand, at one side of the pitch, where up to 2,500 supporters can be accommodated. This stand is shared with home fans, with away fans being housed on the northern side. Although the stand is covered, there are a number of supporting pillars running along the front of the stand that may hinder your view. If you find that you are sat towards the middle of the stand, then you will have the 'added comfort' of padded seats. However the facilities are not that great with portakabin toilets etc..

Was at the Blackpool game today, the far left block of the away end near the entrance was cordened off, and Barnsley filled the rest.

The far right of the stand in the home side was also closed. Couldn't really see what the problem was but hope its cleared up in the next week or two.

Could've sold more, Blackpool made a farce of the ticketing due to the stand falling through vs' Cardiff. On the day before the game they announced 600 tickets would be available on the day from 12pm, and then they turned many fans away with tickets for virtually any reason you can think of.

The bloke infront of me was turned away for having a hip flask in his coat pocket, despite it been empty and him showing it to the Stewards, then I was searched before being asked to remove my jacket and then my jumper, then when is started getting dressed again the steward accused me of purposely slowing down the humongous que.

From a Barnsley fan.

Could've sold more, Blackpool made a farce of the ticketing due to the stand falling through vs' Cardiff. On the day before the game they announced 600 tickets would be available on the day from 12pm, and then they turned many fans away with tickets for virtually any reason you can think of.

The bloke infront of me was turned away for having a hip flask in his coat pocket, despite it been empty and him showing it to the Stewards, then I was searched before being asked to remove my jacket and then my jumper, then when is started getting dressed again the steward accused me of purposely slowing down the humongous que.

From a Barnsley fan.

From a once famous club with great history to tinpot. I'm so glad our owners are not like the Oystons.

My hotel is basically opposite the ground meaning I can have my pre match drink in my room :thumbup: , On blackpool's away end, for safety reasons you wouldn't think it would be used. Why can't they just put the away fans in the Armfield Stand at least there we won't go through the stand! lol

P.S. Is it unreserved seating last twice I've been it's been unreserved.

From a Barnsley fan.

Disgrace. Hope Barnsley fans organise some sort of complaint, it's not on and anyone who says it is is a clown.

Archived