Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simo86

Blackpool away

If you're coming from Leicester you'll have to change at Preston. Blackpool South is a short walk from the ground but further from the town centre pubs/attractions etc.

Blackpool North is the bigger station and has 3 trains per hour as opposed to the 1 which goes to Blackpool South.

Just bought my ticket.

Asked to be as high up as possible and she said they only had row H! This will sell out surely if they're going at that rate.

They lied to you mate I got row M yesterday but they are selling fast. Lots of non priority people are using others numbers to get tickets.

They lied to you mate I got row M yesterday but they are selling fast. Lots of non priority people are using others numbers to get tickets.

So rows I, J, K and L will have sold in a day. That doesn't seem that unlikely to be honest.

I hadn't seen the girl selling me the tickets before so I assume she's fairly new, she seemed to actually cared unlike some of the people who have worked there a while, I don't think she'd have lied to me.

EDIT: Oh fvck, might have to sit down if I'm on row H.

An update. I just rang, slightly anxiously, as I've booked my accomodation in Blackpool, but have no priority at all. We have 2,500 tickets. They are selling well, but the game should make general sale on Friday.

That's good news then as that's the max away teams get at Bloomfield Road. They must've fixed the temp stand.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I need 3 tickets on Friday.....If not I'm going in the home end.

I went in to get another couple of tickets prior to the game this evening and one of the regular girls told me we had been issued 1700 not th full 2500 and we would not be getting any more and they are sellng fast.

Wouldn't we be entitled to get 700-800 tickets extra if our initial allocation got sold out?

Only relaying what I have been told by the girl in the ticket office, who is one of the nicer reliable ones. I assume part of the stand is still out of action. She may be feeding me a load of bollox but she seemed quite sure of what she was saying, 1700 with no further allocations.

Guest parky0607

The night out is so overrated though. They've shut Syndicate down as well apparentley

Someone set it on fire as well so its just a burnt out dump at the minute - pretty much like everywhere else in blackpool too

Archived