Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mad Dog

London Supporters Club

Hi,

Is there a London LCFC Supporters Club? Or an active one, at least?

I've got a mate down here who's a Boro fan, and they have an awesome supporters club down here - they block book a bunch of tickets for all London away games, hire out venues for when games are on TV etc. Do we have something like that?

If not - any interest in getting one going?

Guest BlueBrett
Lets face it, are you surprised half of Boro's fans live in London? What a hole.

but how do they survive down there without their chicken parmos??

Hi,

Is there a London LCFC Supporters Club? Or an active one, at least?

I've got a mate down here who's a Boro fan, and they have an awesome supporters club down here - they block book a bunch of tickets for all London away games, hire out venues for when games are on TV etc. Do we have something like that?

If not - any interest in getting one going?

I live in Charlton, about a 5 minute walk away from The Valley. Moved down here for work in 2011, but I get up to Leicester for matches quite a lot. I go to all the London away games and games that are nearby (Watford, Brighton...), but I mostly go on my own, so it'd be good if there was a supporter's club down here who do that kind of thing. I wouldn't mind some drinking buddies for the televised games too, the Mrs just does not get football at all and all of my mates down here support shite teams.

i would be well up for some kind of LCFC drinking crowd for the televised games. i usually go to the Sports Bar on Haymarket, as they will not only show the game, but leave it on, even if man utd are kicking off on the other channel! aces.

Watched the Derby Match there, had Man Utd v Reading on the Main screen and Leicester on the small screens, was a proper goalfest.

it would be good to have one in Leicester. someone who can legally stream games with the permission of the club for members to go to.

But surely if you are in Leicester and not working you should go to the match, if we were selling out every game I could see them possibly considering it.

What bnet said, The Stag is where a few of us meet for televised games.

There is a London supporters club, I believe they get the 11:30 train to games and the group ticket allows you to return on any train you like and not as part of the group.

Phil Arnold 0208 360 0071

I believe adult retuns cost £30.

Oops £27 as shown in the link above.

Archived