Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

sky coverage

Yeah, but at least we had the game on as well!!

He said the majority of first half injury time!

so what's that 40 to 50 secs. That's NOT impressive :P

If you think Sky hate us you should listen to Barnes about the Tigers lol . Thought boro played nice football and played it about but they played 5 in midfield and although they sprayed it about. We hit the woodwork 3 tmes and had a good goal ruled out. The atmosphere came over well and the 3 points will come in very useful.

60000 pounds is noit a grat deal only need 3000 not to turn up at £20 a go and that is gone.If that is all we get and we have a choice I would tell em to stick it.More like we do not have a choice ie.contracted through the league and advertising revenues come in to it which could make a huge difference if we get to sell the spaces as it were.always interested in the business side anyu more info appreicated

Some very positive comments about us from Gary Mac on "Goals on Sunday" this morning. Probably no more than you'd expect as ex-LCFC, but I'd take his views over PB's any day of the week.

I'm down here in Southern France, so glad to be able to see matches on Sky, although I think their entire approach to the game is shite compared to the BBC. Better than ITV's, though.

I thought the coverage of the Boro game was fine, and I don't think Beagrie was all that bad. He's much better than Gary Birtles: I remember a match against Newcastle a couple of years ago where he didn't actually mention a City player. Twat.

Archived