Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

sky coverage

Went last night, good game but didn't really feel confident, especially when we started defending on our 18 yard line. But overall i feel the best team won.

Just wondering how it came across on tv. Hit woodwork 3 times and two disallowed goals. Boro had their chances but overall i think we deserved it.

For those who watched it on tv, how would you sum it up?

Went last night, good game but didn't really feel confident, especially when we started defending on our 18 yard line. But overall i feel the best team won.

Just wondering how it came across on tv. Hit woodwork 3 times and two disallowed goals. Boro had their chances but overall i think we deserved it.

It's on sky sports 1 now, if you want to watch it mate :D

Not vintage by any means. Boro actually looked the more composed but when you hit the woodwork 3 times and have a contentious offside call go against you, its hard to argue against the win really. Nice to see that we can actually win games where we don't play at our best. Bodes well for the rest of the season. Second will be ours to lose I feel. Hull have lost their 2 best players in the last week and they're probably our biggest threat so we can really take the initative.

Interesting how you class it as last night as it is now past midnight although I would still class it as the same night because its before bedtime. I would say it was a tight match where we didn't have much luck but overall our quality up front were the difference

The atmosphere was good, all the non-singers had been seived out by the TV and weather - Not saying that everyone who didn't go doesn't sing by the way, just that everyone who was at the game wanted to create an atmosphere.

I sang way more than I usually would because the weather and hype put me in that sort of mood, genuinely excited pre-match as I felt it was such a big game. Pearson's labelled it "potentially season defining" - fully agree, big game that we won. Possibly our best result of the season.

Interesting how you class it as last night as it is now past midnight although I would still class it as the same night because its before bedtime. I would say it was a tight match where we didn't have much luck but overall our quality up front were the difference

didn't want the smart arses on here to pick me up on it that's all! You know what i mean

Both teams played well Broughton, City deserved the win but Boro fans must be pee'd off, we hit the w/work 3 times and Nugents 1st was level but the 2nd was offside, good Ref and Vardy's challenge was clumsy but the striker made a meal of it. But our goal was sublime and Wood & Nugent look top drawer.

Atmosphere sounded better than usual - have to wonder what the other 14,000 do at the game.

Sky's coverage woeful. Goodman & Beagrie just wanking over Boro despite it being us dropping off that allowed them to look okay, not that they did anything with it as we had more shots, more on target, hit woodwork 3 times & 2 disallowed.

I like Sky but Goodman & Beagrie are cvnts

Watched it in the pub, so obviously can't hear the sound because it is muted. Thought Boro were a decent footballing side, and they certainly had chances. Two goals ruled out and hitting the woodwork three times sums it up for me.

Its clearly not just me who thinks Goodman & Beagrie hate us? I think sometimes its just me bieng biast who thinks this but I genuinly think every time we play they hate complimenting us and just plainly dont like us..any reason for this?

Especially Beagrie, like before games when they are chatting in the studio, I swear every time were on TV the main topic is how well or the current issues of the other team is and barely mentioning us other than some ignorant comment like "well they expect to me up there with the money they have spent"(Mills and Beckford have gone for christ sake).

I remember it happening constantly for a few seasons, then this season at Wolves, which got me thinking maybe its the home team they favour..but then Derby at home they were raving about them and barely mention us, today summed it up by tottally bumming Boro and talking about how they are doing well and how Mowbray is a great manager, how "if they get a win today they could really push on" etc etc..Nothing about us other than the presenter occasionally asking something about us and Beagrie quickly getting back onto Boro.

Ok I agree Boro are a good team and impressed me tonight but we deserve some god damn respect!

Boro had some wonderful one touch passing moves - very much in our vein. We clearly had the better chances.

The commentators were much more for boro than Leicester but how can anyone not give Leicester some plaudits the way we are playing this season?

it was a who scored first game , would nick it 1-0 ! it was our day and we won . weve lost these type of games this season so great to have the 3 points . great mentality on the pitch last night . we let them play a bit in the middle and couldvr closed down more but with the win we can see past that . happy !

Archived