Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

No one likes us we don't care.

I know Millwall think they are the most hated club in the Championship but really its us, the mighty Leicester City. Every **** has got an opinion on our club:

Calling us shit fans.

Say we play boring football.

Call us moneybags and we would be nothing without the money.

Have I left anything out?

All the "smaller" Midlands clubs can **** off as well, Forest attendances are a joke, Derby have to literally give seats away, Cov will be gone in 2 years, Birmingham piss poor attendance and live in Villa's shadow. Villa = ***** relegation for them this season.

NO ONE LIKES US. ESPECIALLY DON GOODMAN. WE DON'T CARE. ENJOY WATCHING US ON SUPER SUNDAY NEXT YEAR YOU BUNCH OF JEALOUS, SNIDEY PRICKS.

Listen, I'm well pissed up after that victory, but who gives a fvck what other clubs think?! **** the rest, I'm only interested in Leicester City. Seriously, fvck Forest, Derby, Hull, Millwall, whoever. I don't give a shit whether they call us moneybags, it's up to them. All that matters to me is that my beloved team continue to perform and hopefully claim a place in the PL come the summer. LCFC <3

Listen, I'm well pissed up after that victory, but who gives a fvck what other clubs think?! **** the rest, I'm only interested in Leicester City. Seriously, fvck Forest, Derby, Hull, Millwall, whoever. I don't give a shit whether they call us moneybags, it's up to them. All that matters to me is that my beloved team continue to perform and hopefully claim a place in the PL come the summer. LCFC <3

You and me both! LEICESTER CITY BROTHERS IN ARMS!

I don't think we could ever be more hated than Millwall, in fact it's difficult to think of anything that could make us less popular than those *****.

Edit: See how classy they are.

That's pretty tame for them ! I sometimes take a peek at other forums. May have been a couple of years ago, but a Policewoman was murdered in London and that Millwall forum ran a topic on it. The comments were worse than vile. Awful fans, awful club that lives on its violent past.

"You ain't real wall if you can spell" lol

And we shouldn't sing nobody likes us, we're not Miilllllllll, we're not Lids, we're just a boring midlands club that most people don't think about unless we're allegedly spending millions on their best player.

Nothing worse than fans that get high on their own reputation, let's just shut the **** up and get on with supporting citeh.

Archived