Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boosmanana

Inter match off

I found out today on my last day of work experience at lcfc that the match has been cancelled. Inter pulled out the stupid nobs

142513[/snapback]

This better not be bloody true!

I doubt it very much as the OS would of said today.

mark my words mate, i'll bet you its off tomorrow when the news is broken. what would i lie about it for? its my birthday on monday aswell so its not exactly good news

142518[/snapback]

Why would you lie about David Johnson?

I found out today on my last day of work experience at lcfc that the match has been cancelled. Inter pulled out the stupid nobs

142513[/snapback]

You've confirmed today that you're a wind-up merchant and a not very good one at that.

windup.gif

will you apologise for being nobs, when you find out its true tomorrow?

142573[/snapback]

Will you apologise for spreading shit when we find out is false tomorrow?

From the Inter Website:

MANCINI: "WE'LL HONOUR OUR COMMITMENTS"

Friday, 22 July 2005 20:48:58

[FOTO Friday, 22 July 2005 20:48:58] RISCONE DI BRUNICO - In an interview to Sky this evening Roberto Mancini confirmed that Inter's tour of England will go ahead after Massimo Moratti did the same on Friday afternoon. "It's obvious that there's a bit of worry and fear because of what has happened in these last days, but we're only playing one match in London against Crystal Palace; we'll see if there'll be any problems in that situation," Mancini said. "The other matches are outside London and our base is also a calm town. So like I said before there will be no worries and we'll have no problems honouring our commitments."

Source

Now that seems to be well after most people leave work on a friday unless of course your on the night shift in which case get back to work you skiving arse ;)

i'll apologise if its not true, but i believe the officials at lcfc

142581[/snapback]

It's ok, just be careful who you listen to in future. :):D:D:thumbup:;)

How about keeping your mouth shut next time until your point is proven? Spreading pointless rumours via mouth-to-mouth is probably the most stupid way of "telling the truth". :frusty:

Remember the Telephone Game in class?

At least you have the guts to apologize.

work experience AFTER the schools have finished for the summer? thats a new 1!

142688[/snapback]

Schools in Lincolnshire only ended yesterday, but then again a person from Lincolnshire wouldn't do work experience in Leicester.

Although at my school we did Work Experience after we'd finished GCSEs in that month or so where you finish early.

But I still don't belive the rumour ;)

We owe the lad an apology and I will be first to do so. Sorry. :unsure::(:huh::ph34r::unsure:

Inter Milan Clash Off

Leicester City v Inter MilanLeicester City's glamour pre-season friendly with Inter Milan has been cancelled at the visitor's request.

The Italian giants were due to visit the Walkers Stadium on Monday evening as part of a four-game tour of England.

But following the recent security alerts in this country, Inter have opted not to travel because of safety reasons. 

The Foxes will now travel to League Two side Boston United (7.30pm) on the same evening.

A statement on Milan's official website - www.Inter.it - read: "Football has taken a step back because of increasing serious events which touch the sensitivity of everyone.

"For this reason, and given the situation, the club has decided to cancel the team's tour of England.

"Inter will continue pre-season preparations in Brunico next week, with a new series of friendly matches to be planned."

Supporters who have purchased tickets for the clash will receive a full refund on production of their match tickets at the Ticket Office.

The club can also confirm that automatic refunds will be given to all those fans who have secured tickets via the official website www.lcfc.com.

The Ticket Office will be open from 9am to 5pm all next week (from Monday, July 25).

Club officials have urged fans to be patient during this busy and unforeseen period.

More reaction and information to follow.

Source

Archived