Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Is Schmeichel happy?

Just a quick question - If Man United were to sell Lindegaard and went after Schmeichel as a replacement (i.e. a back-up keeper) what would be the feeling about that? Fair play for a lad who wants to play for his team, or Judas? I think it's extremely unlikely though, as United look pretty settled with Lindegaard and de Gea.

If it happened this Jan I would be pissed off, but if it happened over the summer, you couldn't really begrudge him a chance to play for United, can't see it happening though.

Is that really just a phenomenon for 'these days'?

Back in the day many organisation awarded employees with extra payments bonuses/salary increments and additional days holiday for long service (loyalty). I actually worked for company where you got an extra days holiday for every 10 years you worked for them.

He comes over as so big headed. I've seen before when people have asked for his autograph before and he just walked past, it happened on Saturday as well. Just wish he doesn't think the 1minute of clapping during the warm up is enough... Massive credit to both Dave Nugent and Nigel Pearson though. Both stopped for every picture and every autograph after getting off the bus at Huddersfield. (I finally managed to get a photo with Nige).

I think Kasper is more then happy. This is his chance to win something & he knows if we get up he will be a 1st choice gk at a premier league club.

As for Kasper signing autographs getting off the coach. He strikes me as a very focused player who has his mind on the game from the moment he arrives at the ground.

Try approaching him after the game he will sign autographs have photos as much as you want because he is relaxed. He even gave me a pair of gloves after the Ipswich game

Back in the day many organisation awarded employees with extra payments bonuses/salary increments and additional days holiday for long service (loyalty). I actually worked for company where you got an extra days holiday for every 10 years you worked for them.

So I take it you moved on to a better paid job? lol

So I take it you moved on to a better paid job? lol

No I was made redundant, ironic hey! But that was many years later after a massive change to employment contracts that did away with the extra holidays

Archived