Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Is Schmeichel happy?

Just a quick question - If Man United were to sell Lindegaard and went after Schmeichel as a replacement (i.e. a back-up keeper) what would be the feeling about that? Fair play for a lad who wants to play for his team, or Judas? I think it's extremely unlikely though, as United look pretty settled with Lindegaard and de Gea.

Why would he be a Judas? To be honest, I don't really begrudge any players for moving to bigger clubs for more money. It's when they move to smaller clubs for a small increase that I lose respect for them.

Can we have lindegaard, keane in part ex. Plus cleverley and zaha on loan for next season.

If so yes he can go.

Seriously tho i thought he said he enjoyed it here, was glad to be settled after the notts county and leeds moves. Of course he wants to play for utd. He sees them as his club. Must be mad tho. Everything would be compared to daddy.

funny you mention Logan my daughter pointed out last time we were at KP that logan has a great shot on him kept on bursting the net.have alook next time may be able to bring him on a s a striker

It's Wembley - the play-offs. After 119 minutes, City are still tied... it's going to penalties. The substitution board goes up, one last throw of the dice for the Foxes. Wait... they're bringing on a second keeper!?!?!

I can see it now!

If he didn't like it at the club he would of requested to leave in the Summer and we've had a great season since then so I feel it is unlikely there are problems, this is probably more people looking for something to talk about

Kasper is a decent keeper top team man but i really genuinly think he just lacks a tiny bit on the high ball.6 inches to be more precise.

No complaints folr us but not quite top prem keeper.

His distribution when kicking is also something which would concern any would be purchaser and may have an effect on his current market price

I genuinely don't think he'd go anywhere this season, nor next if we're in the PL, unless he's pushed.

After the Redknapp fiasco? Wouldn't surprise me if he jumped to a/another Prem club the first chance he gets, and you couldn't blame him if he did.

Everytime he is interviewed to danish media, he always stresses that he is very happy at Leicester and that it is a priority for him to be settled at one club and play week in and week out, after moving around a lot and playing 2nd fiddle earlier in his career.

Not much to do with whether he is happy here or not, but I've just read on a Danish footballing website that Morten Olsen (Denmark's manager) has confirmed that Kasper will make his debut for Denmark next week. Chucked for him! Well deserved!

Not much to do with whether he is happy here or not, but I've just read on a Danish footballing website that Morten Olsen (Denmark's manager) has confirmed that Kasper will make his debut for Denmark next week. Chucked for him! Well deserved!

What exactly did you chuck for him? A Denmark-debut party?

After the Redknapp fiasco? Wouldn't surprise me if he jumped to a/another Prem club the first chance he gets, and you couldn't blame him if he did.

What Redknapp fiasco? A few paper rumours that lasted about a week and then we won and everyone forgot about it? I'd highly doubt that's convinced him to leave at the first chance he gets.

Can we have lindegaard, keane in part ex. Plus cleverley and zaha on loan for next season.

If so yes he can go.

Seriously tho i thought he said he enjoyed it here, was glad to be settled after the notts county and leeds moves. Of course he wants to play for utd. He sees them as his club. Must be mad tho. Everything would be compared to daddy.

I don't see that being a problem. He's not short of confidence.

What Redknapp fiasco? A few paper rumours that lasted about a week and then we won and everyone forgot about it? I'd highly doubt that's convinced him to leave at the first chance he gets.

Well Nigel Pearson's agent stated that rumours he had heard about our contact with Harry Redknapp came from a reliable source and he had told Nigel about them.

Archived