Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

One REALISTIC & available loan striker if Wood is out?

How about a loan move for Marvin Sordell who plays for Bolton. Give them a loan fee and take on his wages. He has a decent record in the Championship and Bolton signed Craig Davies in the last transfer window.

Sordell starts for Bolton

Few names that haven't been mentioned.

Simon Church at Reading (not a bad record for Reading considering he was sub most of the time)

Vellios for Everton (similar to Chris Wood)

Sammy Ameobi at Newcastle (looked pretty handy every time I've seen him play)

Rory Donnelly at Swansea (purely on the basis he has a better goals to game ratio than Doyle in Irish football)

I think what this thread has done is highlight the paucity of options available to us. Waghorn is the one that puzzles me. Earlier in the season he was outstanding but he's returned to his old habits. We've seen what he can do at his best before so he's probably still the best option IMO.

There does seem to be a dearth of strikers at Premiership level. Only Redknapp still stockpiles them.

I think there's a few that may well be available if we tried hard enough and if Pearson really wanted to take a punt.

Same as in the transfer window though, I doubt he'll dip his toes very much.

As this thread as show its easy to say but impossible to name one.

We had the luxury of picking up (albeit to no avail) proven strikers just two seasons ago. Now? Not so sure.

?

Simon Church

Jason Roberts

Dudley? (Or has he gone somewhere)

Wickham

There's a possible four... As I said, it all depends how much City want someone in? If they do they need to make it happen.

?

Simon Church

Jason Roberts - Crocked

Dudley? (Or has he gone somewhere) - Blackburn

Wickham - Sheff Wed

There's a possible four... As I said, it all depends how much City want someone in? If they do they need to make it happen.

?

Simon Church

Jason Roberts

Dudley? (Or has he gone somewhere)

Wickham

Pearson would really love Dudley Junior back wouldn't he?

Archived