Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

One REALISTIC & available loan striker if Wood is out?

Waghorn, give him games and he'll do well. He was doing fine until he had his appendix taken out and was improving every game before that :dunno: Our strikers (strikeforce including midfielders) can't be that bad if we have the top goal difference. I know people will point to Wood and Nugent for the majority of those, but can anyone say in the build up to christmas that Waggy was playing that badly?

Pretty poor sign of our fans opinions of our strikers this thread. We have Vardy, Waghorn, Nugent, Schlupp and Futacs. Not saying I disagree, just shows the general lack of faith in our strike forces strength in depth.

If you'd seen the chances Vardy & Waghorn miss then you'd have every reason to have a lack of faith in them.

The fact he just said he'd been bowling. Can't imagine him doing that with fractured knee, leg, ankle, broken foot, amputated limb.

lol, 36 minutes ago on Twitter.

Some of us don't stalk the players that closely every minute of the day!

Anyway, I started this thread before then.

Just looking for peoples opinion on options available to us IF we needed to go down that route..

Pretty poor sign of our fans opinions of our strikers this thread. We have Vardy, Waghorn, Nugent, Schlupp and Futacs. Not saying I disagree, just shows the general lack of faith in our strike forces strength in depth.

The same strikeforce that did such a spiffing job against bottom of the league Peterborough yesterday? Hmm. Couldnt score in a brothel springs to mind.

Jason Roberts

Saido Berahino

Kenwyne Jones

Harry Kane

Only realistic four I think we could get, and may do a job.

We need another winger though, as Marshall and Dyer are in and out of form too much, therefore Alexander Kacaniklic, Hal Robson-Kanu or Callum McManaman would be realistic targets, all three are on the bench now for their respective Premier League sides.

Can anyone say they'd want Odemwingie here, honestly?

Great isn't it.

A season of consistency after clearing out all the bad apples, one defeat and some people seems prepared to go right down that road again.

Incredible.

It's a couple of weeks, we can slag off the strikers if we want but defend peoperly on Saturday and we would have won 1-0.

Archived