Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AnotherShitSeason

One REALISTIC & available loan striker if Wood is out?

The same strikeforce that did such a spiffing job against bottom of the league Peterborough yesterday? Hmm. Couldnt score in a brothel springs to mind.

Same players that beat Ipswich 6-0. We have enough in us to win games like that without Wood.

People bang on about Forests 4 good strikers... What was their score?

As long as Nugent's fit, I wouldn't worry about it. None of our other strikers have been prolific all season and we've been in the playoffs for 99% of that time. True, Wood's given us a bit of a boost, but he's only been here about 5 minutes. We were doing just fine before he came along.

These reactions are just so typical after we lose a game, it's ridiculous. We're not going to win every single game, every single week and sometimes we'll lose to teams we should be beating - that's football. Doesn't mean we have to write off our entire team and promotion chances.

I think we're approaching the issue from a false direction.

I don't believe Vardy and Waghorn are that bad. I do, however, question the depth in squad when it comes to our midfield.

We lack midfielders that can link up with our strikers, one Knockaert alone won't do the trick in the long run.

And we're also desperately in need of a proper wide man.

I think we're approaching the issue from a false direction.

I don't believe Vardy and Waghorn are that bad. I do, however, question the depth in squad when it comes to our midfield.

We lack midfielders that can link up with our strikers, one Knockaert alone won't do the trick in the long run.

And we're also desperately in need of a proper wide man.

Someone with Lloyds pace, Ants tricks and Bens assists would be nice. Is Ronaldo available?

We have 9 or 10 days till our next league match, like someone else said if Wood is bowling then his injury cant be that badly. We have the resources to cope and no way would Pearson go for Odemwingie. The only realistic shout so far is Harry Kane.

When he was playing LB, he put in a few good crosses, showed similar pace to dyer and probably can do a few step overs. :P

I was joking (about the crossing) but I just do not understand how people can say he is that quick, i've seen most of his games and he's nowhere near the speed of Dyer and seems not much quicker than someone like Nuge to me.

I was joking (about the crossing) but I just do not understand how people can say he is that quick, i've seen most of his games and he's nowhere near the speed of Dyer and seems not much quicker than someone like Nuge to me.

Dont think he even gets the chance to use his speed tbh.

If he was playing on the wing I think it would show how quick he is.

Fergie wouldn't be interested in Schlupp if he wasn't quick.

Love how all of a sudden as Schulpp hasn't played for ages he's automatically became the one who we have in the squad that's 'actually brilliant and Pearson never gave him a chance'.

He is still a massive work in progress and from the limited time on the pitch he's had over the last 2 seasons his performances don't even merit a place above Vardy or Waghorn.

Love how all of a sudden as Schulpp hasn't played for ages he's automatically became the one who we have in the squad that's 'actually brilliant and Pearson never gave him a chance'.

He is still a massive work in progress and from the limited time on the pitch he's had over the last 2 seasons his performances don't even merit a place above Vardy or Waghorn.

He's as quick as Bolt, has the crossing of Beckham, the skills of Messi... bloody Pearson not playing him.

Harry Kane or Jason Roberts are the only realistic targets I'd go for. Will Keane from Man Utd would be another but heard he was injured. I'd love it if Schlupp came back and played up front, or if we gave Futacs a couple of games, has looked promising whenever he's come on off the bench, no one can say he's shite because we haven't seen enough of him yet.

Archived