Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
keithweller

**Insert surname of todays scapegoat here**

ok, ive seen more or less every one of todays side and the manager being blamed for tonights 'performance' in one way or another. fact of the matter is this, none of the team were good enough tonight, none of them wanted it. huddersfield marginally wanted it more than us tonight, and marginally beat us tonight.

We are lacking beyond the first 11 for sure, but name me another team in the championship who has class running throughout the squad? name me 5 even in the premiership, its a luxury only the very biggest/best teams can afford unfortunately.

fair play to hudders, they wanted it more, nothing for them to play for in the league, hope they enjoy their big game against erm wigan.

Nigel has a full week on the training ground with the players now, to iron out some of the guff we've seen tonight.

I'm confident we'll beat charlton, all we have is the next game to focus on, and then the next, and so on.

LTID!

i'll give you that bert. keane was outstanding, in a very weak field it has to be said. but he's coming on as a talent every game i see him in

He played with more heart and determination than anyone, and that's a player that's on loan.

None of the others seemed bothered too much with the exception of Knockaert, but he was just getting kicked to bits to have too much of an influence on the game.

Huddersfield will be making a lot of ticket sales plus massive money from tv. Money Mr Pearson has decided he doesn't want. If we don't get promoted then he has a lot to answer for. I hope they fire him publicly and in a humiliating manner

Cardiff have embaressment of class compaired to anyone else in this League

Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal

Agree with pretty much everything else

exactly, you've just named the top 5 of the premier league. luxuries we dont have. and im not too sure cardiff have too much class beyond the first 11? solid professionals maybe, but not class. you could argue wellens is a solid professional :ph34r::P

exactly, you've just named the top 5 of the premier league. luxuries we dont have. and im not too sure cardiff have too much class beyond the first 11? solid professionals maybe, but not class. you could argue wellens is a solid professional :ph34r::P

I just put five teams that you werent supposed to argue with :P , its still the best League in the World

Bar us having stand out quality in Kasper, Morgan, Knocky, Nuge and Wood, Cardiffs team are well off.

Just compair the two squads beside eachother

Huddersfield will be making a lot of ticket sales plus massive money from tv. Money Mr Pearson has decided he doesn't want. If we don't get promoted then he has a lot to answer for. I hope they fire him publicly and in a humiliating manner

i hope next time you make a mistake at work you get fired in a humilliating manner!

Getting knocked out the cup = a lot to answer for? Christ you must be in a permanent state of disappointment.

Probably so...but why would this depend on losing out on TV Money? I'm sure as a club we are ok without the £100,000 or so that we'd get from a dull game against Wigan.

Yeah, **** the fact that this our best season for ten years and no other manager in that time has got us anywhere near close to promotion, let's sack Pearson off for losing a cup match.

I seriously hope you decide that supporting Leicester City isn't for you and you withdraw your 'support'. I just wish we could fire 'fans' like you in a public and humiliating manner.

Yeah, **** the fact that this our best season for ten years and no other manager in that time has got us anywhere near close to promotion, let's sack Pearson off for losing a cup match.

I seriously hope you decide that supporting Leicester City isn't for you and you withdraw your 'support'. I just wish we could fire 'fans' like you in a public and humiliating manner.

To be fair I think he's already humiliated himself in public anyway.

lol Like Babylon has said I think he's already managed to achieved that.

Cardiff have embaressment of class compaired to anyone else in this League

Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal

Agree with pretty much everything else

Anyone who saw the Cardiff game would realise that Leicester were far the better team that day and Cardiff had very little

apart from a Craig Bellamy goal.

Archived