Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Pearson could enter loan market

You said they should be available... Who says?

You make it sound so easy like you just pick someone you fancy and that's it. And then seem to suggest Pearson is a plonker because he hasn't done so.

In the article he clearly tried to explain it can be difficult.

:D not just Sven with a sweety shop policy by the looks of it!

Callum McManaman, could be available on loan? looks a tricky player.

Very decent player.

Liked the look of him when he played at the King Power for Blackpool on loan.

He played about 30 mins but was in my opinion there best player that night, always looked like the player who could unlock something.

Blackpool were poor that night though, and we won 2-0, but McManaman looked decent.

Blue in the face, that's me. Not just because my team wear blue, but because I have been persistently saying we are not strong enough with our current squad for automatic promotion. To have King as first choice back-up for central midfield with Wellens next is ludicrous. Furthermore no-one could tell me who we should have in to replace either Nugent or Wood when injured, if we play two up front.

We are desperate for a reasonable quality central midfielder, or say 'bye bye' to any chance of automatic promotion.

This has been so obvious for so long I despair that Pearson has not realised this. Yes, maybe he tried to get one or two in January but didn't manage to get anyone, but King is only lower Championship or League one calibre and Wellens is worse. Pearson must get someone in or his job will be gone if we don't get promoted.

Hull have brought in a couple of Egypt internationals who seem to have had an immediate effect. We are slipping behind, not in free fall yet, but our performances against Huddersfield twice, Wolves and Peterborough do not give me any reason to be optimistic.

Yes, we can beat anyone in our league with a first choice eleven on the pitch, but we have no adequate replacement if any of Nugent, Wood, Drinkwater or James are missing.

Nigel, we desperately need a couple on loan, and if you do not get them I would have to think you are either inadequate yourself or involved in a betting scam for Leicester to not get promoted - It's That Obvious.

Archived