Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Pearson could enter loan market

About time, Pearson isn't afraid and has a brain after all, Tuesday night made him see sense.

2-3 loan signings needed, central midfielder, winger and a striker.

I would take a look at...

Central Midfielders

Nick Powell

Jem Karacan

Richard Chaplow

Thomas Eisfeld

Wingers

Alexander Kacaniklic

Hal Robson-Kanu

Callum McManaman

Suso

Strikers

Jason Roberts

Kenwyne Jones

Harry Kane

Saido Berahino

Any of them should be available I think.

I think you also need to add a list of possible LEFT BACK loanees, Kingfox ?!

Did you read the article Kingfox?

Yes I read it in today's Mercury.

But I get excited when it says something like Pearson may look at loan signings, because I think he does need some.

But you know what Pearson is like, he always says "Only if the right deal comes along, most clubs are not going to let their best players out"

Course not, but there are some decent players who aren't getting game time, who can do a job and improve our side.

Yes I read it in today's Mercury.

But I get excited when it says something like Pearson may look at loan signings, because I think he does need some.

But you know what Pearson is like, he always says "Only if the right deal comes along, most clubs are not going to let their best players out"

Course not, but there are some decent players who aren't getting game time, who can do a job and improve our side.

And for all you know every one of those in your list isn't available.

Matthew Briggs, Nick Powell, Jason Roberts and Marc Albrighton please

Briggs - Has played a fair amount for Fulham this season and a fairly solid squad member for them.. unlikely but possible

Powell - :fc:

Roberts - Injured

Albrighton - absolute gash, struggles to get into Villa's matchday 18 never mind their first team.

Eisfeld from Arsenal is a cracking shout.

Albrighton - absolute gash, struggles to get into Villa's matchday 18 never mind their first team.

I disagree entirely. He's a player I really rate, and have seen put in some cracking performances. Easily good enough for us; out of our wingers, only Knockaert is better.

I disagree entirely. He's a player I really rate, and have seen put in some cracking performances. Easily good enough for us; out of our wingers, only Knockaert is better.

Have a look on the villa forum... They don't rate him at all anymore, he's digressed massively since his England days.

Have a look on the villa forum... They don't rate him at all anymore, he's digressed massively since his England days.

With their comical collection of managers and inept performances since MON left, it's hardly surprising some players have gone backwards. I would definitely like to see what Pearson could do with him.

Who says?

You said they should be available... Who says?

You make it sound so easy like you just pick someone you fancy and that's it. And then seem to suggest Pearson is a plonker because he hasn't done so.

In the article he clearly tried to explain it can be difficult.

Archived