Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Leeds at Home- Fan Fixture

Long as we still charge Leeds £38 :ph34r:

Should definitely get a lot going to this. Not on TV, weather won't be bad, Leeds will bring a lot. Just because it's midweek, doesn't mean we shouldn't get 28k or hopefully more.

Yeah, that'll shwo Bates. :rolleyes:

Charging them £26 when ours are £15 in the same position in the home end. Disgusting.

Correct.

Said it a few times but I'll say it again, I've never ever understood this "they rip us off, we'll rip them off" attitude. The fans of both clubs lose, the suits and the scum charging obscene prices win.

I also agree it's daft that Leeds are being charged £26.

Glad this is a cheaper one though, it's literally been years since a league game hit 30k-ish.

Can't make it myself due to the Tuesday aspect, sadly. But the attendance should be decent. Leeds are a big club (they will fill it themselves), as well as the fan fixture part, so I can see a few getting attracted to attending.

Glad this is a cheaper one though, it's literally been years since a league game hit 30k-ish.

Off the top of my heads stats I will say the Middlesbrough game the first season we came back up was the last time we got 30k.

I'm fairly certain the same season we had it for Forest when we won 3-0 but I think we hit it after that as I said, definitely didn't get it for the play off semi.

I do like a quiz like post!

ETA. It was Leeds in the next season, Boxing Day game.

Hopefully get the best crowd of the season. No excuses whatsoever. Coming down from Newcastle for this so should see a few Leeds fans on the train, then take the piss out of my fake Leeds fan mates when we win. They piss me off so much, they go to one or two games a season and the ones who are at uni with me in Newcastle didn't even bother going to Boro away down the road- then they tried to get all cocky when they beat us!

Hopefully get the best crowd of the season. No excuses whatsoever. Coming down from Newcastle for this so should see a few Leeds fans on the train, then take the piss out of my fake Leeds fan mates when we win. They piss me off so much, they go to one or two games a season and the ones who are at uni with me in Newcastle didn't even bother going to Boro away down the road- then they tried to get all cocky when they beat us!

Imagine they'd have struggled to get tickets unless they're season ticket holders. Leeds sell out everywhere.

Already sold 2k according to a fan I know so I'll be surprised if they don't sell out.

I'm surprised they travel better here than to Middlesbrough.

Not suprised, they will sell out.

That picture from Middlesbrough isn't that bad, especially for a night game. Took more than most clubs will on a Saturday.

Archived