foxfanazer Posted 18 February 2013 Posted 18 February 2013 What does it mean on my profile when it says 209 excellent in a blue box? Also can you see who has given u rep points?
Corky Posted 18 February 2013 Posted 18 February 2013 What does it mean on my profile when it says 209 excellent in a blue box? Also can you see who has given u rep points? The number is the amount of rep points you've received. Excellent appears to be anyone with +100 rep points. Yes, if you click on the "Reputation" link and there are two links. Click on "Received" and all your repped posts are there, click on the rep button below the individual post and the names will appear.
foxfanazer Posted 18 February 2013 Author Posted 18 February 2013 209? Feeble sir, feeble. haha need to up my game and and be a rep whore like Kingfox
kingfox Posted 18 February 2013 Posted 18 February 2013 haha need to up my game and and be a rep whore like Kingfox I got mine taken away. You need to speak to Babylon, he is the rep whore.
MC Prussian Posted 18 February 2013 Posted 18 February 2013 I got mine taken away. You need to speak to Babylon, he is the rep whore. Not really, he actually speaks sense most of the time.
Guest Bilo Posted 18 February 2013 Posted 18 February 2013 Looking at it, I think I'm in bronze medal position in the All-Time Rep Table. Babylon and Finners ahead of me. You loveable, good sense talking bastards.
Webbo Posted 18 February 2013 Posted 18 February 2013 Looking at it, I think I'm in bronze medal position in the All-Time Rep Table. Babylon and Finners ahead of me. You loveable, good sense talking bastards. I reckon I'm just in the top 10(for now).
Finnegan Posted 18 February 2013 Posted 18 February 2013 davieG used to be top. Is he below Babs now?
Zingari Posted 19 February 2013 Posted 19 February 2013 Rep points are okay in a way , but I wouldn't set too much stall by them . You can easily get 10 or 12 just by calling an unpopular poster a cvnt or something .
foxfanazer Posted 19 February 2013 Author Posted 19 February 2013 Rep points are okay in a way , but I wouldn't set too much stall by them . You can easily get 10 or 12 just by calling an unpopular poster a cvnt or something . I'll give it a try
Zingari Posted 19 February 2013 Posted 19 February 2013 I'll give it a try Make sure you pick the right poster to insult , a wrong choice and it could cost you future reps
foxfanazer Posted 19 February 2013 Author Posted 19 February 2013 Make sure you pick the right poster to insult , a wrong choice and it could cost you future reps Lamby's always a safe bet
Zingari Posted 19 February 2013 Posted 19 February 2013 Lamby's always a safe bet Yes , tell him to fook off , or call him a fat eminem and you're guaranteed 5 reps in the bag It's a bit like shooting fish in a barrel though .
The Doctor Posted 19 February 2013 Posted 19 February 2013 Yes , tell him to fook off , or call him a fat eminem and you're guaranteed 5 reps in the bag It's a bit like shooting fish in a barrel though . I say we hide in this barrel, like the wily fish.
Zingari Posted 19 February 2013 Posted 19 February 2013 I say we hide in this barrel, like the wily fish. We would never have evolved with that sort of behaviour . i was reading this earlier and thought it might interest you . Apparently they think that vacuum instability could result, billions of years from now, in a new universe opening up in the present one and replacing it. Those feckers know everything !! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21499765
Guest Bilo Posted 19 February 2013 Posted 19 February 2013 davieG used to be top. Is he below Babs now? From what I can find, the top five looks like this. Babylon (2701) Finnegan (2601) Bilo (2306) davieG (1944) Zingari (1865)
Zingari Posted 19 February 2013 Posted 19 February 2013 From what I can find, the top five looks like this. Babylon (2701) Finnegan (2601) Bilo (2306) davieG (1944) Zingari (1865) that just goes to prove what a load of old rubbish it is
foxfanazer Posted 19 February 2013 Author Posted 19 February 2013 that just goes to prove what a load of old rubbish it is what the fact you're only 5th or the fact you're in the top 5 at all?
The Doctor Posted 19 February 2013 Posted 19 February 2013 We would never have evolved with that sort of behaviour . i was reading this earlier and thought it might interest you . Apparently they think that vacuum instability could result, billions of years from now, in a new universe opening up in the present one and replacing it. Those feckers know everything !! http://www.bbc.co.uk...onment-21499765 It's a line from futurama. "We're defenceless, like fish in a barrel". "What are our options?" "My instinct is to hide in this barrel, like the wily fish". That is pretty cool - the universe ripping itself to shreds because it doesn't like how it looks essentially. Who knew the universe was like a teenage girl?
Zingari Posted 19 February 2013 Posted 19 February 2013 It's a line from futurama. "We're defenceless, like fish in a barrel". "What are our options?" "My instinct is to hide in this barrel, like the wily fish". That is pretty cool - the universe ripping itself to shreds because it doesn't like how it looks essentially. Who knew the universe was like a teenage girl? Teenage boys ain't much different these days though .
The Doctor Posted 19 February 2013 Posted 19 February 2013 Teenage boys ain't much different these days though . Actually I think blokes have started to make up a fair percentage of cases of bulimia, anorexia and other body-dysmorphic disorders, so I suppose not.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.