Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

Predict when Kermorgant will score tomorrow

I ****ing hate Kermorgant and I feel so much anger watching that video again but whats even more annoying is that he is actually decent and no doubt score the winner tomorrow sending us on a downward spiral of despair for the next few months.

I ****ing hate Kermorgant and I feel so much anger watching that video again but whats even more annoying is that he is actually decent and no doubt score the winner tomorrow sending us on a downward spiral of despair for the next few months.

Yeah just watched it again for the first time in a long time. What an absolute ****.

But Waghorn missed a pen too but you don't hate him do you?

Their is no doubt Kemorgant is a decent player. But he wasn't for us. Looked like a fat lump who couldn't be arsed. Then rounded off with a chip on the most important night of the season. 

Hate to stand up for Lamby twice in a week but there are two kinds of penalty a good one and a bad one, a good one hits the back of the net a bad one doesn't. As I've said before several times on here Kermits decision to chip wasn't what undid him it was his poor contact, he'd sent the keeper, Waghorn tried to put it in a familar place and Marshall read him. 

He ain't gonna bag this time, trust me. I'm so confident he won't score if I turn out to be wrong I'll buy everyone on here a pint and if you don't like beer that's fine you can have a rimjob

Who's first?

Archived