Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

Predict when Kermorgant will score tomorrow

Seriously, why in fook are we still talking about this? It's over, and long gone. Get over it. :banghead:

It won't be, 'over and long gone' til we've got promoted whenever that day will be. It's him I hold responsible that night for ruining our best chance in years.

I don't buy this 'it's his favoured method of penalty taking' either nor, 'Waghorn missed as well'

You do NOT take a penalty like that in that kind of game with that much riding on it. I'd question and find it hard to forgive ANY player who decides to do that in that scenario nevermind one who had contributed F*** all upto that point in the season. Even the commentator said as much. (I'll put the link up in a sec)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kaypAs9zw8

Yes Waghorn missed but had Kermorgant not did what he did and had scored there's nothing to say Waggy under less pressure wouldn't have buried his. Furthermore, at least Waggy's effort was 1. Hit hard and 2. Not straight down the keepers throat. Also Waghorn actually contributed to our season upto that point. That French tosser turned up thinking he was 'it' and would try and make a name for himself. I really don't know how people can try and defend

Being quite soft hearted I will feel sorry for him when the boos keep on coming, but then I'll remember back to that night, the drive home, the days after, and the pain of every other time I've thought about that night since and I will be hoping the cnut suffers the whole 90mins tomorrow. I hope Big Wes clatters the **** out of him and a cheer erupts every time he does so.

'I can tell you now in a situation like this that is not required. That is such a woeful penalty.'

God why are we still talking about him. What about all the chances we have missed, and I mean easy sitters this season which could prove just as costly. We missed out on promotion last season because the whole team wasn't good enough, not because one guy missed a peno

That wasn't last season :S

And he didn't miss it, he barely reached the bloody goal line with it

God why are we still talking about him. What about all the chances we have missed, and I mean easy sitters this season which could prove just as costly. We missed out on promotion last season because the whole team wasn't good enough, not because one guy missed a peno

Hold on, last season?

Does that mean my time machine worked?

Seriously, why in fook are we still talking about this? It's over, and long gone. Get over it. :banghead:

It's hard to get over it when it hasn't been made up for.

People held it against Speedie just for going down easily to help his team.

Kermorgant was supposed to be our player. What he did was much worse.

It won't be, 'over and long gone' til we've got promoted whenever that day will be. It's him I hold responsible that night for ruining our best chance in years.

I don't buy this 'it's his favoured method of penalty taking' either nor, 'Waghorn missed as well'

You do NOT take a penalty like that in that kind of game with that much riding on it. I'd question and find it hard to forgive ANY player who decides to do that in that scenario nevermind one who had contributed F*** all upto that point in the season. Even the commentator said as much. (I'll put the link up in a sec)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kaypAs9zw8

Yes Waghorn missed but had Kermorgant not did what he did and had scored there's nothing to say Waggy under less pressure wouldn't have buried his. Furthermore, at least Waggy's effort was 1. Hit hard and 2. Not straight down the keepers throat. Also Waghorn actually contributed to our season upto that point. That French tosser turned up thinking he was 'it' and would try and make a name for himself. I really don't know how people can try and defend

Being quite soft hearted I will feel sorry for him when the boos keep on coming, but then I'll remember back to that night, the drive home, the days after, and the pain of every other time I've thought about that night since and I will be hoping the cnut suffers the whole 90mins tomorrow. I hope Big Wes clatters the **** out of him and a cheer erupts every time he does so.

'I can tell you now in a situation like this that is not required. That is such a woeful penalty.'

Nothing wrong with the idea of chipping a penalty and to be fair to Kermogant he sold it to Marshal (I think it was him anyway) well enough. Just his connection with the ball was beyond terrible. At the time I was pissed off but I think it's probably time to let it go now, the way some people go on you'd think he did it on purpose.

Waghorns was just as bad, very predictable he was going to try and twat it into that corner.

Nothing wrong with the idea of chipping a penalty and to be fair to Kermogant he sold it to Marshal (I think it was him anyway) well enough. Just his connection with the ball was beyond terrible. At the time I was pissed off but I think it's probably time to let it go now, the way some people go on you'd think he did it on purpose.

Waghorns was just as bad, very predictable he was going to try and twat it into that corner.

They're the risks you run when chipping a penalty. Eradicate some of those risks by belting it. Noone will ever get blamed for having a right good punt at it. I don't think waggys was that bad, though it was a decent height for the keeper

It's hard to get over it when it hasn't been made up for.

People held it against Speedie just for going down easily to help his team.

Kermorgant was supposed to be our player. What he did was much worse.

For the last time, he DID NOT miss on purpose. You have to get over this, its quite frankly embarrassing.

For the last time, he DID NOT miss on purpose. You have to get over this, its quite frankly embarrassing.

Never said he missed on purpose.

But he did try to be cocky. Obviously promotion wasn't as important to him as it was us or to most of his teammates.

Believe me, if it happened to any other a club a large amount of their fans would hold it against him.

The only thing embarrassing was his penalty.

Archived