Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

Predict when Kermorgant will score tomorrow

• 6 months later...

He ain't gonna bag this time, trust me. I'm so confident he won't score if I turn out to be wrong I'll buy everyone on here a pint and if you don't like beer that's fine you can have a rimjob

Can I settle for both?

It won't be, 'over and long gone' til we've got promoted whenever that day will be. It's him I hold responsible that night for ruining our best chance in years.

I don't buy this 'it's his favoured method of penalty taking' either nor, 'Waghorn missed as well'

You do NOT take a penalty like that in that kind of game with that much riding on it. I'd question and find it hard to forgive ANY player who decides to do that in that scenario nevermind one who had contributed F*** all upto that point in the season. Even the commentator said as much. (I'll put the link up in a sec)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kaypAs9zw8

Yes Waghorn missed but had Kermorgant not did what he did and had scored there's nothing to say Waggy under less pressure wouldn't have buried his. Furthermore, at least Waggy's effort was 1. Hit hard and 2. Not straight down the keepers throat. Also Waghorn actually contributed to our season upto that point. That French tosser turned up thinking he was 'it' and would try and make a name for himself. I really don't know how people can try and defend

Being quite soft hearted I will feel sorry for him when the boos keep on coming, but then I'll remember back to that night, the drive home, the days after, and the pain of every other time I've thought about that night since and I will be hoping the cnut suffers the whole 90mins tomorrow. I hope Big Wes clatters the **** out of him and a cheer erupts every time he does so.

'I can tell you now in a situation like this that is not required. That is such a woeful penalty.'

So why don't you like him?

Archived