Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Electronic advertising boards

Guess you will be sucker. :thumbup:

Leave them to it flo', some people will never understand....... ;)

For what it is worth I shall be in the West stand tomorrow, I will let you know if that makes a difference...... :thumbup:

What a tedious albeit validly held opinion. I suppose you would still be moaning if we won the Premiership with electronic advertising boards.

Just what exactly does that mean?

Sadly it just means that you are another who simply does not understand the argument and probably never will....... :nono:

Sadly it just means that you are another who simply does not understand the argument and probably never will....... :nono:

Maybe you will understand the argument after you have sat in the west stand where I do. It really doesn't make any difference.

It is pointless arguing/moaning/feeling unhappy about things over which you have no control. Do you moan about the weather as well?

Maybe you will understand the argument after you have sat in the west stand where I do. It really doesn't make any difference.

It is pointless arguing/moaning/feeling unhappy about things over which you have no control. Do you moan about the weather as well?

Fair comment, I am in that stand tomorrow, I will report back on my thoughts...... :thumbup:

It is fair to say that I like a good argument (preferably the full half hour) but I do get the hump when people presume to tell me what I should think and what i should like (not you in this case..... :thumbup: ).

As for the weather, well there must be some reason that I have spent much of the last quarter century living elsewhere (Sydney, san Francisco and Spain mostly)....... :whistle:

Nobody really understands your argument though, thats the problem. You are just moaning for the sake of it. As for the "I wont be renewing because of an advertisement board" comments, what an utterly stupid thing to say. A true Leicester fan would go and watch them, regardless of any stadium furniture you dont like. Its about what happens on the pitch, not what surrounds it!

Nobody really understands your argument though, thats the problem. You are just moaning for the sake of it. As for the "I wont be renewing because of an advertisement board" comments, what an utterly stupid thing to say. A true Leicester fan would go and watch them, regardless of any stadium furniture you dont like. Its about what happens on the pitch, not what surrounds it!

I don't have an opinion on this particular matter, but all this 'true fan' nonsense is always b0ll0cks.

Indeed.

I wonder if 50 years ago when electronic score boards replaced the old wooden score boards people caused the same fuss? Or did people back then just have more important things to moan about?

scoreboard-types-review_11.jpg

I don't have an opinion on this particular matter, but all this 'true fan' nonsense is always b0ll0cks.

Why is it? You clearly cant support the club that much if you will turn your back on it because of a bloody board. Its one of the most ridiculous things ive ever read on this forum.

I wonder if 50 years ago when electronic score boards replaced the old wooden score boards people caused the same fuss? Or did people back then just have more important things to moan about?

scoreboard-types-review_11.jpg

lol Clearly they live care free lives if they are losing sleep over this. Personally Im more worried about whats happening on the pitch. Think its called football or something. Apparently we are in a promotion battle at the minute. Nevermind though, those boards are a menace!

Wow, this is getting really good now

I have said quite clearly that 'I find the boards very distracting'.

If you can not understand that then you need adult supervision at all times...... :(

And I never said "I wont be renewing" (sic) because I do not have a season ticket. More proof should it be needed that you need to work on your reading skills.

Were there not advertising boards between the pitch and the spectators before the electronic advertising boards were installed?

Of course they were, but they did not light up and more importantly did not move. Are you really that dumb or are you on the beer?

lol Clearly they live care free lives if they are losing sleep over this. Personally Im more worried about whats happening on the pitch. Think its called football or something. Apparently we are in a promotion battle at the minute. Nevermind though, those boards are a menace!

Who is losing sleep over this? Please tell...... :rolleyes:

Yet another person putting words into people's mouths because he has no coherent opinion on what was actually said..... :/

People that are moaning not realised every premiership club has them? Grow up FFS.

I do not support a Premier League team so that is irrelevant.

The only time I have seen then 'in the flesh' is at the KP in recent weeks and I found them distracting and bloody annoying...... :angry:

Of course they were, but they did not light up and more importantly did not move. Are you really that dumb or are you on the beer?

The only time I have seen then 'in the flesh' is at the KP in recent weeks and I found them distracting and bloody annoying...... :angry:

Yeah I'm afraid I really am that dumb, at least with lack of intelligence though comes the ability to be oblivious to electronic advertising boards. Ignorance is bliss..... :trumpet:

We really do have the biggest moaning bunch of c*** fans in the league... We would moan if messi signed for us!!!!

MESSI SIGNS FOR CITY

Foxes talk:

"GIve me Dyer over messi any day"

" why buy messi when Fryatt was available?"

" he'll never be as good as Nicky cross was.."

Whinge whinge moan moan.. This forum is an Internet version of my wife!!!

We really do have the biggest moaning bunch of c*** fans in the league... We would moan if messi signed for us!!!!

MESSI SIGNS FOR CITY

Foxes talk:

Ironic.

Yeah I'm afraid I really am that dumb, at least with lack of intelligence though comes the ability to be oblivious to electronic advertising boards. Ignorance is bliss..... :trumpet:

Look Jace, I don't want to keep having a go but really is it so difficult to understand....... :dunno:

Modern boards are bright and more importantly they move. They are specifically designed to catch your eye and are dileberately meant to be distracting, ie distracting you from watching something you have paid to see, in it's entirety.

That some people find this distraction really off putting is not that difficult, we are not asking you to think the same way or complain to the club (as I have) but you could at least accept that some feel that way and feel strongly that they have the right to make those views known...... :thumbup:

MESSI SIGNS FOR CITY

Foxes talk:

Quite the internet warrior are you not ...... :rolleyes:

Before calling people names you should take a look a look at yourself and think what you are doing...... :mellow:

You may have the intellect of a cabbage but abusing people for daring to express a view that is different to your dumbed down version of reality is just showing yourself up..... :/

Ironic.

Quite so, and quite unbelievable that such a person should have a wife...... :dunno:

Hardly surprising that he gets moaned at a lot........ :giggle:

you all need to remove your tampons

Both MrsM and I are both well past the menopause, don't even get sympathetic PMT anymore...... :/

However, I can make GOMS go a very long way........ :thumbup:

Archived