Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Electronic advertising boards

Sorry if it's already been posted, but ban them from football globally. What a fvcking disgusting idea that is to have some stupid bright colours flashing around, intended to DISTRACT you from the actual game.

It's embarrassing enough having stupid adverts plastered all over the ground but this is taking the piss now.

Sorry if it's already been posted, but ban them from football globally. What a fvcking disgusting idea that is to have some stupid bright colours flashing around, intended to DISTRACT you from the actual game.

It's embarrassing enough having stupid adverts plastered all over the ground but this is taking the piss now.

Hate them. Couldn't see the ball half the time.

Why the fcuk where they there?

They are very annoying. Far to bright. At times when they went from white to dark blue it was almost that drastic a change i thought the floodlights had gone out.

I've been to a few grounds and never really thought much off it. But maybe we need a dimmer switch for ours.

They are just one more reason I won't be renewing my season ticket next year. It just shows you what the think of the fans , your all stupid and have no say in it. Well fvck them and their business mentality that is all we have become a giant advertising board.

Theyre not advertising boards. They are an anti-penalty defence system disguised as advertising boards. As an opposing player takes a penatly, they switch on the brightest flashing image they can find and then the player misses and subsequently has a seizure. I think its a superb idea. Dont tell anyone else though!

Well if we ever get promoted, they would be put in place anyway.

However, they're far too bright. It might be fine when it's during the day, but when all I see is this red shit illuminating everything, there's a fvcking problem.

Turn them down, or turn them off. All this flashing and shit distracts on what's going on the pitch. I could only make out the players' silhouettes on the far side of the pitch. Shocking

you do realise they are in every ground in the premier league, get used to them, all they need to do is dim them down and avoid a white background

So that makes it alright aye? It's sickening. How can anyone defend something that is there to actually distract you from watching the game? There's no logical argument for it. If we have to sell ad space, do it the way we already have, not by shining out a load of sun-bright stupid boards with colours jumping all over the place intended as a distraction. It's utterly piss poor, inexcusable and I'll be writing a complaint to LCFC for allowing them to be there.

There will come a point where we have moaned about everything on earth and there is genuinely nothing left.

Lets not have any advertising within our ground. Power to the fans!!!!!!!

And now were broke.

Archived