Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Blackpool Prematch Fodder (A)

It won't be pretty on that pitch and they could have a 'new manager bounce,' but I think we'll start the turnaround again tomorrow.

Scrappy 1-0 win.

He lost his first game the other night, so it hasn't started well.

We just need a win, although a convincing one would be excellent.

He lost his first game the other night, so it hasn't started well.

We just need a win, although a convincing one would be excellent.

I wasn't sure if he was in the stands for that one, obviously not!

I'd take any sort of a win today, keep us in touch with the top two.

I genuinely think how quick Pearson stops this particular rut is going to determine our season. Win today and I'll still believe we can make automatic, anything else and I will be settling for play-offs seeing as we still have to play some very good teams. I'm now looking down the table as opposed to up. And before I get slated for positivity, I still consider reaching the play-offs a good achievement by Pearson, just being realistic.

Anyone think a 4-3-3 could work today?

Kane wood and nugent front 3 and knockaert James and Drinky behind with Knockaert more advanced. Maybe a bit risky

Not totally convinced this is the game(/pitch) for it, but it would be lovely to think we've got that in the locker; might just about be dynamic enough to break down some of these teams who park the bus or foil our usual attacking methods.

Just because we have 3 good strikers doesn't mean they all have to start. We signed Kane because we don't have a quality striker to come off the bench and get a goal and by signing him we will have atleast one striker who can make an impact on the bench.

Really though apart from King for injured James, what other changes can we really make? No defensive cover, not the pitch for Dyer IMO and we can't drop Nugent or Wood based on 1 quiet game in which they didn't get any service

Archived