Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Blackpool Prematch Fodder (A)

Interesting St. Ledger is not in the squad? Got family staying in the same hotel the team are in this evening and have been sent a few snaps of some of the players. St. Ledger does look a bit out of shape to be honest. Shame really as think his experience is just what we need at the minute. Suppose he has been out for a long time though.

Kasper

Morgan

Keane

St ledger

De laet

James

King

Knockaert

Kane

Nugent

Wood

If we go 3-5-2 Im certain we'll win by 3 goals or more.

It's a small thing, but you've sung the praises of 3-5-2, but printed a 3-4-3 team-sheet !?? Maybe I'm missing something ?

Not confident today but you never know! I was really confident we'd bet charlton and look what happened.

Topsy turvy league and we are more than capable of getting a win. It's just confidence that could be an issue and the pitch could be a real problem

Couldn't agree more mate.

I'm with Babs on this today though... I have a feeling we will win by one goal.

Blackpool are not a particular good side, certainly not as good as last season.

The pitch will make a difference though cos it's like a cow-field.

Couldn't agree more mate.

I'm with Babs on this today though... I have a feeling we will win by one goal.

Blackpool are not a particular good side, certainly not as good as last season.

The pitch will make a difference though cos it's like a cow-field.

hope you're right Col.

Blackpool really surprise me to be honest, they looked like they were going to run away with it at the start of the season, was a huge collapse for them. Puts our little blip into perspective, at least we've stayed there or thereabouts all season

hope you're right Col.

Blackpool really surprise me to be honest, they looked like they were going to run away with it at the start of the season, was a huge collapse for them. Puts our little blip into perspective, at least

we've stayed there or thereabouts all season

Very true. Didn't do them any favours the manager leaving though

Archived