Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Blackpool Prematch Fodder (A)

We NEED to bounce back, I'm not that pleased with the relaxed attitude Pearson is portraying, we've been poor for a while now and really need to buckle down and buck our ideas up.

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

St Ledger

Konchesky

Knockaert

King

James

Gallagher

Wood

Nugent

I know I'll get stick for my wanted selection but let me explain.

Drinkwater has looked poor in the last few matches, King's come back and actually played pretty decent before being dropped.

Marshall has looked out of sorts for a few months, head quite isn't there. Gallagher has come on and gave it his all, and looked pretty impressive at times. Dyer brought little to the team last night, he's a passenger in most games he plays, Gallagher wants to be on the ball and make things happen.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Pearson switch to 4-3-3 like he did in 2010... terrible narrow pitch, play it narrow, match them and control the middle.

I'd go with:

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan St.Ledger Schlupp

King Drinkwater James

Nugent Wood Knockaert

Subs: Logan, Keane, Wellens, Vardy, Waghorn, Marshall, Dyer.

EDIT: We'll win 2-0.

GK: Kasper

RB: De Laet

CB: Morgan

CB: Keane

LB: Konchesky

CM: James

CM: King

RW: Knockaert

CAM: Marshall

LW: Dyer

ST: Wood

Logan, St. Ledger, Drinkwater, Gallagher, Vardy, Waghorn, Nugent.

Think a few players need to know that they aren't undroppable, wouldn't make too many changes yet though. Would be nice to see how Marshall would get on in behind the striker, think he did a much better job there than he ever has on the wing.

You serious?

I think we've all worked out why he never plays.

Nah; however the pitch at Bloomfield Road is flaming shocking, so just play shit tactics instead of trying to get the ball down.

Don't like hoof ball, but it maybe ideal against Blackpool at the weekend.

GK: Kasper

RB: De Laet

CB: Morgan

CB: Keane

LB: Konchesky

CM: James

CM: King

RW: Knockaert

CAM: Marshall

LW: Dyer

ST: Wood

Logan, St. Ledger, Drinkwater, Gallagher, Vardy, Waghorn, Nugent.

Think a few players need to know that they aren't undroppable, wouldn't make too many changes yet though. Would be nice to see how Marshall would get on in behind the striker, think he did a much better job there than he ever has on the wing.

Sounds good to me.

So you wouldn't drop the two worst midfielders from last night, but loan two players in to play alongside them? Knockaert and Drinkwater need to buck their ideas up, sharpish.

They have been more consistent this season, and have more in there locker.

Drinkwater is the key part to our central midfield, and usually try's to control things, while Knockaert is our attacking spark, in terms of creativity.

Marshall/Dyer too inconsistent, James has been average in the last two games.

4-3-3

Kasper

RDL

Morgan

St Ledger

Konch

James

Drinkwater

Gally

Nugent

Wood

Vardy

Marshall and Knockaert both deserved to be dropped after the shite last night. Keane has been poor past few games, give him a rest and bring SSL back. King just isn't on form so I'd like to see James and Drinky as more defensive minded midfielders and give Gally a free roaming role with Nuge and Vardy offering width as strikers.

Schmeichel

RDL - Morgan - Keane - Schlupp (Need to force the issue with MU, Konch will be eaten alive by their wings)

King Drinkwater

Marshall - Knocky - Dyer

Wood

Nothing against Nugent, he's mainly awesome.

Need more flow to the side, formation change with 2 defensive & 3 attacking mids will help change that.

Konch will get destroyed, they're all about the wide men (maybe play him at LCB like the home game to have experience alongside Schlupp who will also help us get forward with pace)

Archived