Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jiggers the Fox

Blackburn pre-match chinfest

You were talking about us not being in the play offs, you seem to have taken this in a completely different direction??

But I'm willing to take the bet on the original point that Boro will not be above us come Saturday night should we lose both games.

Ah got you we are talking about the playoffs are we ? sorry i thought it was about an automatic slot. Still I'm glad people have become a little more realistic in terms of just aiming for the playoffs now . lose tonight and there will be absolutley no chance of automatic spot can we all agree on that then ?

A certain DJ Campbell is bound to score against us...

Unless our back four do a better job containing him (better than dealing with Kermorgant against Charlton at home, that is).

2-1 Leicester. :fc:

Can definitely see it happening. Although wasn't he in the Ipswich team when we thrashed them 6-0? Sure I remember Westley having him safely tucked away in his back pocket.

So far this season no one has sustained the form that has taken them into second, apart from maybe Cardiff who have used this to build up a health lead, so why should that change ? What makes posters so sure that the other teams around us are suddenly going to find level of consistency that has eluded them so far this season? Losing tonight would be far from ideal and make life hard but nothing will be over, I haven't looked but if Watford lose tonight don't out games in hand mean we could go second ? It tight very tight lets enjoy the ride and see where we are at come Easter

I have looked and Watford don't play today. Works out pretty much the same for the weekend

So far this season no one has sustained the form that has taken them into second, apart from maybe Cardiff who have used this to build up a health lead, so why should that change ? What makes posters so sure that the other teams around us are suddenly going to find level of consistency that has eluded them so far this season? Losing tonight would be far from ideal and make life hard but nothing will be over

Exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactly.

So far this season no one has sustained the form that has taken them into second, apart from maybe Cardiff who have used this to build up a health lead, so why should that change ? What makes posters so sure that the other teams around us are suddenly going to find level of consistency that has eluded them so far this season? Losing tonight would be far from ideal and make life hard but nothing will be over, I haven't looked but if Watford lose tonight don't out games in hand mean we could go second ? It tight very tight lets enjoy the ride and see where we are at come Easter

Erm because Watford have sustained that level of form and that is why they have overtaken us. while we were busy losing to the likes of Peterborough they were not.

29th of January, 2013: Bristol City 2, Watford 0.

Watford lost a game??? Shock!!

They are second on merit, we were second on merit, we're not now, we're 5th on merit.

The run of form we are on right now not in the past but right now continues and we'l be 6th or 7th on merit ..... and that's where the difficulty lies - the disproportionate difference between 6th and 7th!!!

On the subject of "must win" looking at the league table 2nd place is looking beyond us, and the play offs are ours to let go of ..... so we need to tread water where we are .... and as we are comfortably there with some points to spare it couldn't be further from being a must win.

On the subject of "must win" looking at the league table 2nd place is looking beyond us, and the play offs are ours to let go of ..... so we need to tread water where we are .... and as we are comfortably there with some points to spare it couldn't be further from being a must win.

2nd place beyond us lol

2nd place beyond us lol

Because on present form it is beyond us. Anyone who has seen our last three performances knows we will not make up that gap we do not have it in us. Any opposition knows how to stop us playing now and Pearson has no plan B that is self evident.

Because on present form it is beyond us. Anyone who has seen our last three performances knows we will not make up that gap we do not have it in us. Any opposition knows how to stop us playing now and Pearson has no plan B that is self evident.

Great, we might as well stop playing now. Season's over. We're doomed.

All I am saying is in terms of second spot it is over. But we have the playoffs to look forward too, as soon as the second spot is beyond us which if we lose tonight will be.

Honestly. Playoffs? You're having a laugh. We'll lose all remaining games by one goal only and finish 17th.

Present form maybe, but the form before these last 3 had us looking nailed on.

We're still well in the mix for 2nd

Big game today, I disagree with this not being a MUST WIN, of course it is... every game till the end of the season will be a Must Win if we want to get automatic promotion, which is what Pearson and the team had there eyes on a month or two ago...

MASSIVE GAME. 3 points needed but its not a season decider.

Archived