Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jiggers the Fox

Blackburn pre-match chinfest

[

Its a must win...IF...we want a realistic chance of getting 2nd place. If we dont win tonight I think barring a miracle we will not get anything more than playoffs..With Brighton/Forest's form and if Boro possibly picking up again, we could quite easily not even finish in the playoffs!

So yeh IMO tonight is a must win if we want to get the auto's as failing to do so would leave a "dream" of getting it but none of us really believing it will happen. If we win I think we would have a genuine chance.

agree

Well I've just ensured our win......

Opened a skybet account and put my free tenner on Blackburn .... I could never bet real money against us but this isn't mine so doesn't count!!!! And I never win so it ensures a Foxes victory!

So we will draw then haha

I've been pretty quick to dismiss the idea of "must win" games earlier in the season but we need to get back to winning ways soon if we are to have a shot at automatic promotion and avoid getting stuck in a rut.

This should show if luck evens out over the season.

Blackburn got lucky in August,their first goal stood despite a man offside and interfering.

Vardy's cracking header was ruled out for a dubious offside against Nuge.

Our turn for the luck tonight!

Archived