Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jiggers the Fox

Blackburn pre-match chinfest

Lets hope with the likes of Bentley, Campbell, Rhodes, they rock up to play open attacking football, we should rip right through them. If they turn up and throw every man behind the ball and try and work off of the counter, it's going to be a long frustrating evening. My mates a huge Rovers fan, I normally go to away games with him and Danny Murphy is a weak link for them, not the player he used to be, hopefully a battle our midfielders can win!

Oh and their keeper is in inspirational form atm, some of his saves against Hull were spectacular.

This and Cardiff two big games.

With my pessimism telling me we've zero chance of automatic now Watford are in such good form, good results from our games in hand should secure our play-off place without having to look over our shoulders at the teams coming up from below.

Win would be nice and as someone pointed out, our last five-game winning run came after a 0-0 draw!

Has to be a win, they might've won at Arsenal but they aren't anything special, particularly away from home.

We need to show more invention and ambition from the start. Getting an early goal has helped us on several occasions at home this season.

Very big game for us in fact all of them from now are big really. I think we got a play off place booked for sure. But I can see a win coming as the players must be gagging for it. I think we just haven't had the rub of the green the last couple if games.

According to some the last 20 games have been 'must win' lol

I bet most have, but surely this one is? Win and you move 5 points behind Watford and Hull with a game in hand (yes I know thats v Cardiff), Watford away Friday night and Hull at home to a unpredictable Birmingham this weekend.

This really is Leicester's biggest game so far this season, I think anyway.

Archived