Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jiggers the Fox

Blackburn pre-match chinfest

--------------Kasper---------------

De Laet----Morgan--Keane----Schluup--

-------King----Drinkwater-----------

Nugent-----Knockaert-----Dyer-----

-------------Wood--------------

I know it wont look like this but it should. This is how we played earlier in the season, we were at least performing well. It gives Knockaert the freedom to be creative, De Laet, Schluup and Dyer the run of the wings (they can outpace anyone).

I know it wont happen but we need to get out of the rigid 4-4-2 for a while as we arent getting the performances as well as the results.

Ill be pretty annoyed if we stick with the same setup and scrap a draw or something.

Massive game if we want automatic promotion, a chance to dent a dangerous team coming up on the inside and a chance to close the gap with the front runners.

A win here and it will be 20 points from 10 games this year, but more importantly some of the moaning fvckers on here will crawl back under their rocks for a few days at least.

No kazim richards. No etuhu. No ollson. Sniff out rhodes and we'll do them. Big wes the man for the job. Biggest game of season so far. Win this and were 5 off 2nd with game up our sleeve! Woody,nugy,kane,knocky,big wes. Were to strong for that shower a losers!! Home win. Pearo the man!

Last 6 games:

LCFC WWWLLD

BRFC DWWDLD

They're certainly inconsistent. The could give anyone a game one minute and lose the next.

Hardwork will be key, we need to compete for every ball, press high & not lose focus at the back.

With Nuge potentially out I wouldn't be surprised to see Kane & Wood up front & a return to 442.

I just hope their keeper makes less worldclass saves than he did at Ewood Park earlier in the season.

Whilst not fatal if we don't win, we need the win really as it's one of the games in hand & to kickstart the form after a more solid performance on Blackpool beach.

2-1.

Well as this is a game in hand then its vital that we at least get something out of it. Even if we draw its a "free" point as it were on the ones above and more importantly now below us who have played more games.

We've got a better chance than i'd have predicted a few days ago with the injuries that they have but this is still going to be a tough ask. We are shaky at the minute at the back and they are decent going forward.

However, we must be due a performance from the lads after whats been put under our noses the last month or so, and if we can win tomorrow, the table will certainly look a hell of lot better in terms of feeling like we are fighting for autos rather than fighting for 6th spot.

Archived