Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Uncle Albert

WWE.

They're only doing the usual house show venues. The Takeover taping will likely be in London, and it's at Wembley Arena, not the O2.

Most of them are 10k plus. Can't see NXT attracting the same as the main roster when some of those shows still have a few seats left at times.

Cena hasn't won at summerslam since 2010, losing to Punk x 2, Bryan, Lesnar and Rollins, that's some stat for a guy that allegedly puts no one over.

He has a terrible record at SS. It's also an event he's lost completely clean at regularly - Batista, Bryan and Lesnar from memory.

First of all, four hours was too bloody long! And the cluster**** of the ending was bizarre. Nobody knew what the hell was going on. The whole point is to get to the decider match and with Brock especially still looking strong - fair enough - but it was done in such a messy and unclear way. Proper deflating after a great match.

And Jon Stewart deciding a title match?  :blink: Don't mind the occasionally crazy unexpected thing, but that's probably a bit too far.  lol

But most importantly of all - NEW. DAY. ROCKS.

It is funny how Sting will most likely lose all of his matches in WWE, honestly wouldn't mind him beating Rollins. Anything to end his reign, it's been godawful 

I don't think it has been that bad of a title reign, simply that WWE haven't trusted someone other than Lesnar and Cena to have a feud with Rollins. Ambrose had a couple of matches but he won't win the title anytime soon. Orton has been done and that would be boring for fans, Reigns I'm not too sure why he hasn't had a title feud, Ziggler? No, Sheamus is the MITB so not going to have him feud, I would really have liked Wyatt to have gone for the title but they wouldn't want heel vs heel. 

Really missing Daniel Bryan. 

I don't think it has been that bad of a title reign, simply that WWE haven't trusted someone other than Lesnar and Cena to have a feud with Rollins. Ambrose had a couple of matches but he won't win the title anytime soon. Orton has been done and that would be boring for fans, Reigns I'm not too sure why he hasn't had a title feud, Ziggler? No, Sheamus is the MITB so not going to have him feud, I would really have liked Wyatt to have gone for the title but they wouldn't want heel vs heel. 

Really missing Daniel Bryan. 

It's lack of a talent pool really within the face department, Cena was pretty much the only credible challenger he had to build a program with , Orton would've been great if they didn't already waste them leading up to the title capture. It's just been so forgettable it'll be good when it ends, they've pretty much ruined Wyatt too. This match will be dreadful though, Sting is absolutely bolloxed. 

It's lack of a talent pool really within the face department, Cena was pretty much the only credible challenger he had to build a program with , Orton would've been great if they didn't already waste them leading up to the title capture. It's just been so forgettable it'll be good when it ends, they've pretty much ruined Wyatt too. This match will be dreadful though, Sting is absolutely bolloxed. 

Yeah. I'm just not a Sting fan. 

Cena will definitely break Flair's record though won't he? 

What I don't like about WWE is that they bury most of the talented wrestlers who deserve to be pushed. Nobody wants to see Cena or Orton main event Raw every week, except if you're a mark.

Also this year's Tough Enough is awful, some of the challenges are stupid and the voting system is fixed, just like the X Factor.

Talented wrestlers do not deserved to be pushed. Talented wrestlers do not sell a fraction of the tickets, or t-shirts or PPV buys that those with charisma do. Was Stone Cold a great wrestler? Was The Rock a great wrestler? Was Hogan a good wrestler? 

No. 

They need to get over with the fans, then as long as they are not totally awful they will get the push they deserve. 

Very simple if you know how WWE work

Was actually okay, would give it a 7/10. The Diva's division is so pointless though and it's not really going anywhere, and the sooner the Big Show retires the better for WWE. Really enjoyed the 4 man tag match, New Day stole the show.

Do you watch much wrestling?

7/10? 

I thought it was v disappointing as whole. Compare that to the last of the big 4 PPVs...did not even come close

Most likely, I'm not too bothered if he does. Not sure if I like the fact they're making it a big deal. He basically was a heel on Monday which was so weird. 

Brooklyn though, crowd always give him heat so he can come out and get away with being really angry there. Expect him to go back to squeaky clean Cena next Monday.

I'm sure Sting will put Rollins over, whether the title is on the line or not.

Title is on the line dude. 

Be interesting to see who Rollins wrestles at NoC in the US Championship, would expect him to be screwed by Cena so someone like Neville wins. 

I don't get the booking of sting, finally comes to the WWE after all them years and loses to HHH and shakes his hand after. Comes back again and will lose to Rollins. Wasn't one of the main reason Sting wouldn't come to WWE is because they wouldn't know how to book him and make him look stupid ? Exactly what has happened and now he's lost the appeal to why people wanted him to come to the wwe so much. I really think he needs to beat Rollins and hold the title till royal rumble.

I don't get the booking of sting, finally comes to the WWE after all them years and loses to HHH and shakes his hand after. Comes back again and will lose to Rollins. Wasn't one of the main reason Sting wouldn't come to WWE is because they wouldn't know how to book him and make him look stupid ? Exactly what has happened and now he's lost the appeal to why people wanted him to come to the wwe so much. I really think he needs to beat Rollins and hold the title till royal rumble.

Yeah it has been pretty strange! I'm dreading him v Taker if that is to happen at WM32, it will be awful and quite sad to watch. 

Agree with Rollins till the Rumble, would love to see a Sheamus cash in though around SS. 

I hope for all our sakes , that they don't book taker vs lesnar at WM. Taker getting the win and getting his moment. I can't see it though because if that was too happen, I think Brock Would of won at summerslam and taker puts his career on the line and finally beats Lesnar at maina.

Taker and sting would suck, they both can't really do a lot now and it would be a slow painful match to watch with taker probably winning and Sting looking like a wcw reject who's been jobbed out because he's a wcw guy.

Early WM predictions..

Brock Lesnar v The Rock (RR winner) - WWE Title 

Taker v Sting

Dean Ambrose v Roman Reigns v Seth Rollins

HHH v John Cena/Daniel Bryan

About time MITB was back at Mania too. 

The only reason I can't see Brock or the rock fighting for the title because they both work part time. I think that will fight just not for the title. Plus they've both had it before so they don't need to get the match over with the belt. The match sells itself tbh, one of the biggest main events in recent mania history. All comes down to the rock though tbh, any match with Brock gonna be physical and I don't know if the rock wants that in this stage of his life.

Don't be shocked if Sting wins.

Someone will beat Rollins to set up the Rollins HHH feud for Wrestlemania or Royal Rumble

Sting and HHH already have beef, so would make sense for Sting to win...or Cena to beat Rollins. The whole Cena/Flair record on Rollins shoulders would be perf to lead to Rollins HHH

Archived