Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Futacs to Blackpool on loan.

Sky Sports understands that Leicester City forward Marko Futacs is set to join Blackpool on loan.

Futacs made the move to Leicester from Portsmouth last summer, having previously played for Werder Bremen before coming to England in 2011.

He has had limited opportunities to impress at the King Power Stadium this season and it is understood that Leicester are ready to loan him out.

It is thought that a one-month deal has been agreed to take the 23-year-old to Blackpool, where he will hope to play more regularly.

Blackpool are currently 16th in the Championship table after failing to score in four successive games, and Paul Ince will be happy to bolster his attacking options if a move for Futacs can be finalised.

Couldn't we have offered them Vardy instead.

I know i'd rather play Futacs rather than Vardy.

Infact i'd rather give Blyth a chance over Vardy, but we all know if we're desperate tomorrow Vardy will come on as a sub. :banghead:

Infact i'd rather give Blyth a chance over Vardy, but we all know if we're desperate tomorrow Vardy will come on as a sub. :banghead:

a bit of free Vardy bashing ! great stuff twat

Vardy will be going to Hinckley soon, he is that bad.

Guest MattP

Vardy will be going to Hinckley soon, he is that bad.

I very much doubt that given he was a 30 goal a season man in two divisions above that.

I very much doubt that given he was a 30 goal a season man in two divisions above that.

I wasn't being serious, to be honest I think Vardy has become a target, for whatever reason, he's not quite good enough but not as bad as people make out.

Futacs I don't believe is a huge improvement on him.

Can't say I would, their both not good enough but it's painful watching Futacs it really is.

a bit of free Vardy bashing ! great stuff twat

I've been patient with him, very patient, I really wanted him to be a success story, our 'little gem' from Conference to Championship promoted to the Premiership (Like any player that plays for Leicester), but he hasn't turned out to be, I don't see what he offers, he doesn't even provide anything.

I did say loan him to a League One club get his confidence up, but due to Pearson's persistence of throwing him on when we're deseperate (Which isn't good for the team or Vardy) has made me want to get rid of him totally. I like Pearson, I'm fully behind Pearson, Persistence of sticking with Vardy is one of not many thing I can slag Pearson off for.

Also, can't we have a reasoned arguement instead of resulting to petty, personal insults.

I have an opinion, I'll voice it, you have an opinion, you're entitled, we'll discuss our differences in opinions but many struggle to do that on here, like yourself, obviously.

I've been patient with him, very patient, I really wanted him to be a success story, our 'little gem' from Conference to Championship promoted to the Premiership (Like any player that plays for Leicester), but he hasn't turned out to be, I don't see what he offers, he doesn't even provide anything.

I did say loan him to a League One club get his confidence up, but due to Pearson's persistence of throwing him on when we're deseperate (Which isn't good for the team or Vardy) has made me want to get rid of him totally. I like Pearson, I'm fully behind Pearson, Persistence of sticking with Vardy is one of not many thing I can slag Pearson off for.

Also, can't we have a reasoned arguement instead of resulting to petty, personal insults.

I have an opinion, I'll voice it, you have an opinion, you're entitled, we'll discuss our differences in opinions but many struggle to do that on here, like yourself, obviously.

Situation is a disaster for Vardy's progression.

When he played at the beginning of the season he was holding the ball up allowing midfielders to join in attacks, playing wingers though, linking up well with Nuge.

He was in the right place at the right time showing he had the know-how

He was doing the work of two men... and apart from some bad luck in front of goal looked a pretty great signing... He wasn't even that bad in front of goal I think he got 4 in 9 (1 game longer than the famed 1 in 2)

Then he got injured, then he got ill when ready to return to the team, then he's not been the same player since - a key factor of this is the way NP uses him.

NP is putting him on, solely because he puts a shift in in what is a tough part of the game, rather than for either Vardy's own progression as an actual forward or for us to get the best out of him... every time he comes off the bench, he's taking one for team... and Vardy is getting stick from fans for it. Hell, he even came on as right midfielder in an incredibly tough game against M'boro. Vardy is left forward a spot occupied quite rightly by Nugent, but Vardy has complimented Nugent in games Vardy has started...

The best thing for Vardy as an individual would be for him to get some first team experience & sharpness on a 30 day loan & measure his performance then, coming back to us for the run-in if his game has improved.

Huge mistake by NP to play Wood & Kane together in a 442 IMO, they're similar players - or at least their strengths overlap one another it would have been much better to partner Vardy with one of them - but when you're working against a vocal very negative section of the crowd it's not going to work for NP & especially not for Vardy to have started him.

Guest MattP

I wasn't being serious, to be honest I think Vardy has become a target, for whatever reason, he's not quite good enough but not as bad as people make out.

Futacs I don't believe is a huge improvement on him.

:thumbup:

He provides us with a scapegoat.

Archived