Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Futacs to Blackpool on loan.

I've been patient with him, very patient, I really wanted him to be a success story, our 'little gem' from Conference to Championship promoted to the Premiership (Like any player that plays for Leicester), but he hasn't turned out to be, I don't see what he offers, he doesn't even provide anything.

I did say loan him to a League One club get his confidence up, but due to Pearson's persistence of throwing him on when we're deseperate (Which isn't good for the team or Vardy) has made me want to get rid of him totally. I like Pearson, I'm fully behind Pearson, Persistence of sticking with Vardy is one of not many thing I can slag Pearson off for.

so true. never said that about a player before, runs around miss controlling the ball?

Also, can't we have a reasoned arguement instead of resulting to petty, personal insults.

I have an opinion, I'll voice it, you have an opinion, you're entitled, we'll discuss our differences in opinions but many struggle to do that on here, like yourself, obviously.

Couldn't we have offered them Vardy instead.

I know i'd rather play Futacs rather than Vardy.

Infact i'd rather give Blyth a chance over Vardy, but we all know if we're desperate tomorrow Vardy will come on as a sub. :banghead:

Couldn't we have offered them Vardy instead.

I know i'd rather play Futacs rather than Vardy.

Infact i'd rather give Blyth a chance over Vardy, but we all know if we're desperate tomorrow Vardy will come on as a sub.

Vardy...

You mean Pearson's £1M flop out on loan? What would the owners think? Still haven't heard of one single fan who agrees with Pearson that Vardy is good enough for a Championship promotion squad.

Ah well, another one gone - we'll be down to ball boys soon. Maybe Birch and Youngie will be on the bench tonight?

Good job this ain't Rugby Union - wouldn't have enough players.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived